:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1707710229747.jpg

Kyle is a JOKE. You have the most weapons on offense of any team and you put the ball in Brock’s hands on two straight possessions to start the half instead of running CMC. Just a pathetic showing from Kyle.

im old enough to have witnessed 3 niner championships and i thought this loss wouldnt have bothered me but **** thats 3 super bowls in a row that we have choked away

**** takes a toll

We don't need your commentary in this thread. Could've just posted this in the superbowl thread
My bad ... truly!!! I was wondering wth was this thread was so down. I just noticed it's the 49ers.

I think you guys should be proud man. Ya played a good game. 👍

Kyle is a JOKE. You have the most weapons on offense of any team and you put the ball in Brock’s hands on two straight possessions to start the half instead of running CMC. Just a pathetic showing from Kyle.
Shut up. Why come to this thread to post this when you haven't been here all season.

Such bull**** man. We were obviously the better team but couldn't capitalize on all of the turnovers

Yall can blame Wilks and put your capes ln but clearly It is what it is. Dude showed nothing

Back
Top Bottom