:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On an unrelated note. This is exactly why I’m pissed to this day they lost the 2021 NFC Championship Game.

The Rams weren’t beating the 2021, 2022, or 2023 Chiefs. Once Cincinnati knocked out KC in a shocking manner. It was wide open for the nfc winner that year.

Eh. When I saw that 4th and 1 I knew they’d convert.

there was no stopping whatever variety of RPO they were going to run with Mahomes and Kelce.

It’s like trying to stop the eagles tush push from the goal line. There Was maybe a 10% chance of stopping it.

And of course Mahomes makes the read, Kelce throws the block, there’s the first down.

Kyle can’t push grown men to go into killer mode. These players kinda have been going into their zone on their own, but not because of Kyle.

CMC is gonna have to demand the ball. Can’t be all politically correct anymore.

At some point you need to be a dude coaching dudes. Kyle’s just a guy. Harbaugh/Beli with this squad gets it done.

Great play designer, not great game winner when it matters. I really wished he proved me wrong.

Jennings is open too on the hitch variety route on the other side too, Tony Romeo pointed this out, but it takes too long to develop.

Purdy is watching Jennings that seems to be the primary receiver., unless he’s looking that way waiting even longer for Ayuk to get alll the way across but He gets smoked waiting for the double move.

The problem probably is that CMC is asked to motion and run a route instead of block leaving the 9ers short against a blitz

I hate how I let these losses get to me so badly. I let this **** ruin my day and week

this is the way
IMG_1028.png

I will say. Just let it go my dawgs. Cooch don’t care if they win or lose. ADP don’t care if they win or lose. DoorDash don’t care if they win or lose.

They still gonna take that direct deposit feel me 😈

Idk after 6x or so of this happening in the past decade I’m not even that sick about it I’m kinda numb or immune to it

Does this really feel any worse than the Kyle Williams fumble nfc championship? We ACTUALLY deserved to win that one.

Or the Bobby Wagner Richard Sherman Kaep tip in Seattle? Probably one of the most upsetting games ever for me.

Or the blackout almost-comeback Harbaugh bros Super Bowl? Man that one hurt.

Or the two almosts from Jimmy G in 2019 Super Bowl and 2021 NFCCG?

I think I was, and still am, more sick about those than this. We could be laying on a pile of trophies, this could have been the relaxed quest for 10 or 11 instead of a desperate decade+ quest for 6. I think I’m more sick about that than this.

Idk after 6x or so of this happening in the past decade I’m not even that sick about it I’m kinda numb or immune to it

Does this really feel any worse than the Kyle Williams fumble nfc championship? We ACTUALLY deserved to win that one.

Or the Bobby Wagner Richard Sherman Kaep tip in Seattle? Probably one of the most upsetting games ever for me.

Or the blackout almost-comeback Harbaugh bros Super Bowl? Man that one hurt.

Or the two almosts from Jimmy G in 2019 Super Bowl and 2021 NFCCG?

I think I was, and still am, more sick about those than this. We could be laying on a pile of trophies, this could have been the relaxed quest for 10 or 11 instead of a desperate decade+ quest for 6. I think I’m more sick about that than this.

they all hit different imo. this one stings cause for the first time in a while we were fully healthy

Back
Top Bottom