:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know my emotions are running high but I may have to limit what I watch next season. I can’t continue to allow this to consume me

The Super Bowl has existed for 58 years. I can remember watching and following football for about 27 of those 54 years.

There’s been only 2 teams over 58 super bowls who’ve lost in the Super Bowl, came back and won the next season. This one hurts man.

The Super Bowl has existed for 58 years. I can remember watching and following football for about 27 of those 54 years.

There’s been only 2 teams over 58 super bowls who’ve lost in the Super Bowl, came back and won the next season. This one hurts man.
It’s hard af to get back man

I’m also on the boat if idk if we can win all the way with Kyle as the head guy. Maybe OC or sum but idk lmao

I’m lucky to not have a “favorite” nfl team so I can watch freely but man…

That must have been heartbreaking for the real 49er fans. Tough tough game. I recall not being able to sleep when my other sport teams would lose like this- so much that I simply ignore the team and downgraded to a casual fan now bc I cant take the anxiety of seeing my teams be great but come up short.

Let it all out. Share your thoughts. I remember that would help me at times. Only real fans know what I’m talking about.

It was really simple. You ball out on defense.. control time of possession with running the football. CMC fumble, punt fumble and missed xp, doesn’t help at all. Essentially led the entire game. The majority of this loss falls on Shanahan. Purdy did exactly what he needed to do. No TOs from him

Last edited:
They’re going to give Kyle one run back. Barring being on this stage next year and finishing the job. His seat is going to be hot.

Maybe this season can be appreciated once all the smoke clears. But how they lost just isn’t sitting pretty. The team they won is the team that won. But they goofed on so many levels playcalling wise.

It was really simple. You ball out on defense.. control time of possession with running the football. CMC fumble, punt fumble and missed xp, doesn’t help at all. Essentially let the entire game. The majority of this loss falls on Shanahan. Purdy did exactly what he needed to do. No TOs from him
Next step for Brock is to recognize these blitzes better. I’ll give home some time. He’s seen the hottest at the highest stage now.

If he can progress there it’ll help us alot he will have the hot checks faster

Oline been *** too tho. And I just don’t get why Kyle gets a lead and abandons the run lol

I hope Brock Purdy is ultimately the qb to finish the job.

But outside of an elite proven qb coming available. Mr. irrelevant is by far the best qb option and I’m well past the whole stage of “wow the last pick in the draft is playing good.Thats so cool” stage. He’s been way more than just a novelty.

The entire 2021 and 2022 draft classes outside of Brock (Mr irrelevant) and Trevor Lawrence (“generational talent”) have been very underwhelming. Same with 2023 outside of CJ Stroud.

If anyone wants to debate giving Brock a big bag, that’s understandable. But don’t act like it’s a guarantee you can easily replace him with a top 5 pick also.

oh nah, what in the hell..

that was a painful loss that we’re all feeling right now but that doesn’t mean we just give up on the team :lol:

Cmon now, we got some jokers in here who have been in here all season. No need to bite on that bait now

Harsh ending to the season to say the least, but we’ll be back. Faithful til the end

Last edited:
Wilks should save himself and leave. Yall putting too much blame on that side of the ball. He got the turnovers. Purdy did nothing once he got the ball. The fairytale is over

Rewatched highlights… i take my comments on the “brock overthrows.” Can’t fault him for either throws to Jauan or Deebo in the back of the endzone. Both plays, Chris Jones ran right past the OL, blew up the play and made purdy throw it before his receiver could get to the spot.

On the throw to Jauan, if brock has .5 seconds more, he hits either Jauan or BA whose defender slipped. I don’t get why shanahan motioned CMC away from that side of the field with Jones and completely took him out of the play. The number of empty set play calls shanahan dialed up was ****ing mind boggling and just outright dumb. Making the chiefs defense not play honest was digging their own grave

purdy made some bad decisions on a handful of throws, like trying to toss a 50/50 ball deep to deebo and another one to BA. Like man, BA and deebo are not going to moss anybody like that. That said, i think he had himself a good game overall.

req81 req81 you said purdy is a statue but there were plenty of throws where he extended the play and broke away from the rush to at least put himself in a position to find a receiver and avoid a sack.

req81 req81 you said purdy is a statue but there were plenty of throws where he extended the play and broke away from the rush to at least put himself in a position to find a receiver and avoid a sack.
Dude is trash. Too many excuses. As long as he is the QB we wont be winning anything. Hes too limited. Shanny put the ball in his hands. Shanny trusted him. And he did NOTHING

Thought page 4949 would be a good place to start to catch up on the thread but dam, :frown:

Back
Top Bottom