:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The difference between an Andy Reid and a Kyle Shanahan is Reid had the brains and wherewithal to WAKE TF UP in the 2nd half and involved Kelce during key late drives while Shanahan once again FROZE LIKE A DEER IN FRONT OF HEADLIGHTS and couldn't figure out how to involve CMC and Kittle late in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:

I'm trashing Shanahan every chance I get.

It's time to get rid of him and time to bring in Belichik and let him have full control

No forgiving Lynch and Shanahan for botching the Trey Lance pick and now a 2nd Super Bowl choke job.

Niners should feel very fortunate they lucked out on Purdy, who in all honesty saved Kyle's job last season.

The look of a gotdam choker.

I wish Bill Walsh were still alive to choke the living xxxx outta him for destroying the 49ers' winning pctg in the SB.

Fire his xxx next year when this team starts 3-6.

Last edited:
Hope everyone is okay. Definitely not the result and outcome we wanted. Either way stay strong guys….that goes for me and everyone in here. Don’t let the game cause you to mess up or do something stupid in your personal life.

Stings..........A lot.

It`s worse because i felt like we had the game in the bag..........We had so many chances and yet still lost.

Did anyone else miss when they had 1st and 10 and Mahomes got 4 yards and they gave them another first down instead of giving them 2nd and 6 in the last drive in regulation?

Not to mention the hold on Warner in overtime.

but anyway..........Bang Bang Niner Gang all day long!!! (I knew Kyle would go **** again. Abandoned the run!!! SMH)

Well guys this sucks , again.
Lots of good points in here.
Why abandon the run?
Why motion out cmc to leave Brock all alone?
Why not go all out blitz where baloney got the 1st w/ his feet?

Crazy that Romo was calling the mistakes.
4and 1 you knew baloney was going to run.
The little dump passes still killed us on defense.

Well fellas, I’ll be lurking, til next season.
49ers for life. ✌🏽🤘🏽

Anyone else knew that the game was over in that long stretch where the Niners didn’t get ANY points after all those turnovers and defensive stops? Even if they were still up, I knew it was over based on this team’s history over the past few years.

It should be common knowledge that Mahomes won’t play like trash the entire game and is eventually going to get it going. Sitting around for 2 hours and running plays as if you’re up comfortably with a few minutes to go….I don’t understand it at all

Last edited:
Same reason since 2019-terrible o line. Seeing our QBs have .5ish seconds to throw most of the time is so damn frustrating

And again, I never blamed Jimmy G for those back then…I only got tired of him panicking in the most important games (which I don’t thin Purdy did at all yesterday).

Mahomes was getting sacked and harassed most of the game, and Shanahan still couldn’t find a way to get even 3 points for almost 2 hours of real life time.

Run the ball well and at least get 2-3 FGs during that long stretch, and Niners win the Super Bowl. Not a flashy way to win, but who cares?

Last edited:
That was such a soul sucking loss in every sense imaginable. Reminded me of some of those old games against Seattle where they would just let them hang around despite controlling the game early while failing to blow it open and Russ did his thing late.

The punt return fumble, which led to a quick 7 for KC and their first lead. For as much as it seemed like the 49ers were controlling things on defense early. They failed to blow it open and really pull away. When you got Mahomes on the other side of the ball. The last drive of regulation and overtime are 4 down territory drives if you got 4th and short. Unless you’re kicking a field goal with 10 seconds left, field goals just delay the inevitable with that guy.

Next time they make the Super Bowl. Whenever that may be. Can they please get a just happy to be there team that has no chance as the opponent. Give me the current version of the 94 chargers lmao.

Back
Top Bottom