:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif

Time to demote Shanahan.

Aiyuk > Deebo. I'd trade Deebo for a couple first rounders to improve the OLine and secondary, all day long.

Last edited:
3.4 TD:INT vs 1.6 TD:INT is more than slightly more efficient imo.

Serious question, if the QB and coach make you so miserable as a fan and you think they aren't going to get it done, aren't you better off not watching or engaging with the team?

dude just hates blindly. the **** he says doesn’t even make sense

3.4 TD:INT vs 1.6 TD:INT is more than slightly more efficient imo.

Serious question, if the QB and coach make you so miserable as a fan and you think they aren't going to get it done, aren't you better off not watching or engaging with the team?
I agree. Fk Shanahan. If I ever run into that narcissist in public, they may have to call security on my xxx

Watch the games.

If you ever played organized football (h.s., college, pros, semi-pro), you'd know the real deal holyfield.

Eye Test > Stats, all mfin day long

Tell me where Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Dan Marino, Lamar Jackson, and all their excellent career stats got them lol

Aiyuk isn’t going anywhere this offseason unless it’s on the 49ers terms. This isn’t the NBA lol. His family can post whatever social media stuff they want, he can unfollow the team and do whatever other stuff unhappy athletes do these days. He’s under contract and they have the franchise tag at their disposal if need be.

Doesn’t mean they won’t trade him. But if they did it’s because they thought the return justified it. Not because he forced their hand.

barely a day after Super Bowl and we already getting these Aiyuk speculation and news.

This off-season gonna be a fun one :stoneface:

Loss still is bothersome but give it at a few more days and we'll be alright. Got the core still and got Brock. Who will only get better with that added Championship as experience.
Stay the course with the roster. Our guys had it this year. Besides the punt return error, our coach needs to take more accountability and find a way to make better decisions by doing the things that got you there in the first place. We need an OC to relieve pressure and duties. Kittle had to show up this game. KS needed to scheme our playmakers, they were so non-existent.

Kyle Shanahan needs to be fired. I feel like this team has checked out on him and his tenure has run its course. Hire Mike Vrabel/Belichick and Ben Johnson as OC and I guarantee you we win the Super Bowl with the same core

Post their redzone efficiency, 3rd down conversion rate when it’s more than 5 yards, passer rating against the blitz, passes that travel more than 10 yards vs YAC.

Those stats above mask a lot of jimmy’s deficiencies

yea ben Johnson not coming here as OC. His next job is HC. If we go after him I’d rather just keep Kyle.

I am on #teamkyle

Culture is there. Winning is consistent. You take your team to 2 SBs and a NCCCG within 4 years! But yall want another 4 years to rebuild.

Hire Belichik and no need to wait to rebuild because the squad is Super Bowl Ready

Bill would take this team to the next level instantly imo

Back
Top Bottom