:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hearing it’s the same girl from before, trying to set him up again. This actually may help his case to stay on the team.

If so, she need to go to jail

Just waiting to hear this involves the same chick. :sick::smh: Reuben is one dumb **********er.

I heard it’s her

Man this idiot reuben really brought this woman out to tampa with him?? Stupid is as stupid does

Pretty sure she moved out to Florida after the Santa Clara incident.

It’s not like he brought her out there, it’s worse, she went out there after the first incident, and his dumb *** must have contacted her when he knew he was coming to town for the bucs game.

:smh:

yo so ... wow ... is sherm gonna defend this dummy again?

going back to his first incident, i can remember dudes saying how stupid he is and how he wont be able to avoid any other problems ... (said same)

this prolly why his shoulder dead af, cant stop swinging at his baby mama, world class dummy

Lynch gonna have a ton of pressure this draft. The first 2 picks need to be guys that come in and show pro bowl type impact. The Thomas/Foster draft is looking like a complete bust and you can’t whiff on top 10 pics nevermind 2 first round busts in the same draft!

It’s funny too a couple days ago I was saying we should shut him down on Ir, and flip him for a pick, we already don’t have many picks this ulcoming draft

:angry:

The boys in county probably about to run the Tampa 2 on Reub’s *** hole

4FA79FF2-8CDB-478A-BF7A-8CC8A677F42D.jpeg

Well fred warner has kind of made us forget about reuben these past games but hopefully he can finally learn.

Gameday against the bucs

Oh how this season has crumbled HARD!! McKinnon going down. Then jimmy g. Solomon sucking. Spoon sucking. Beathard sucking. Foster getting released. End this damn season already.

we have so many needs and 5 picks

And a history of not really making a big splash in free agency ‘

If we don’t get the #1 overall pick, might be wise to trade down to QB hungry teams to grab more picks

Back
Top Bottom