:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

-GW
I prefer the Michael Scott quote.

" You know what they say? "Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice... strike three." - Michael Scott

Ultimately. Kyle should have input on who they draft and his say should hold influence. But he’s not the general manager who makes personnel moves, so his say shouldn’t be the end all be all. If Kyle wants Mac and Lynch wants Fields. Lynch should make the final call and Kyle needs to coach the player Lynch ultimately ends up drafting.

That said. Just get the pick right. I really don’t care if it ends up being the popular pick or not as long as the pick they draft ultimately pans out. Hell there’s a chance some qb that’s not even on anyone’s radar right now ends up getting picked in the later rounds and ends up having a better career than some of the first round guys. Just get the pick right be it Fields, Mac or whoever.

Last edited:
Dane who? He’s a nobody.
tenor.gif

niner family, yall going at each others' necks for no reason. like cedric ceballos cedric ceballos alluded to, we all just want lynch and shanny to get the right pick. we're 3 weeks away from draft day, let's not implode.

but on another note, Aldon Smith is a free agent and it seems like he's put his immaturity and transgressions behind him. i want #99 back, especially if dee ford fiesta is constantly parked in the shop.

They will be attending Justin Fields next Pro Day. If they were all set with Mac, why exert the energy? Why not send the scouts? They have either 1. decided Fields is their top guy or 2. Possibly undecided. But no way in hell is it anywhere close to a done deal for Mac Jones. That is laughable and all time terrible reporting by the media.

I wonder if the Niners would consider looking at Aldon Smith? I wouldn't mind if he returned and finished his career here.

I have no issues with them using a second on Dee Fords replacement. I'd much rather they take a CB, but Dee Ford is equally doo doo butter.

Back
Top Bottom