:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Willis says that this has been a nagging injury. Maybe he regains that step after surgery.

Yeah I was going to say I saw that he said the injury has been a recurring one for a couple of years now. He also said something along the lines of "I'll be back better than ever next year". He also touched on the fact that the injury is why people say he has lost a step.

Both New York teams suck and got some deeeeep pockets. Bye bye Jimmy. Chicago might even be a possibility for him to go to.

After the game, WR Michael Crabtree had some quotes to some of our colleagues that were there about that he now considers himself just a third-down back and he seemed to express some dissatisfaction with that perhaps. Will you address that with him and what is your response to that?

"Well, my response is, and I was there, I caught the tail end of it, I didn't catch all of it, so I don't have it all verbatim, but I did see the two reporters that were talking to him and here was my view of the battlefield as I walked up to it: There's Michael Crabtree catching a 4th-down-and-10 play, where he comes open, Colin hits him with the long pass. Great catch. Sets up a chance for us to kick a field goal to tie the game and togo into overtime. And again, I just caught the end of it, but what I heard the two reporters asking him was, ‘You don't seem like you're getting the ball as much. Are you not part of the offense? Why aren't you getting the ball? You dropped some balls.' Again, I didn't see the whole thing, but I felt a little defensive for Michael. Here's a guy who makes a great play and now he's answering this question or that question. Maybe I might've gotten a little defensive too.

Tim Kawakami was not on hand for the Monday press conference, but when he found out about these comments, he was fairly unhappy. He said Harbaugh misrepresented his comments, and in his column on the issue, appeared to question Harbaugh's integrity.

Reporter: Who do you feel are critical of your play?

Kap: Half of y'all are probably right here.

Although it may be the truth, calling media members out is just going to result in more negativity.

Last edited:
Reporter: Who do you feel are critical of your play?

Kap: Half of y'all are probably right here.

Although it may be the truth, calling media members out is just going to result in more negativity.

:smokin No dambs given

Last edited:
No timetable still, but Bowman's MRI came back clean.

pimp.gif

According to Fangio:

OUT for this Sunday
Skuta - ankle
Ward - foot
Brock - hamstring

So we'll see a lot of Dontae Johnson and Cox moves to the slot.

Damn hopefully with aldon putting pressure we won't have to rely on our dbs as much

Last edited:
Just checked out the schedules

We have the Giants and Diplomats before the Seagirls game

The Seagirls have the Cheifs and the Cardinals before us

This will be a critical 2 weeks for us

I have a question that I am going to preface by saying that its very possible that it could be a stupid question.....

So Aldon was suspended for 9 games.  Would it have been within league rules for Jim Harbaugh to have called up his buddy David Shaw and asked him if Aldon could work out with his team regularly?  Actually now that I think about it, it might have been a better question to ask if this was within NCAA rules.

Anyway, you would think it would have been a mutually beneficial arrangement.  Aldon could stay in game shape, and Shaw's kids could have learned something or could have basically went up against one of the greats.

Was this a stupid thought? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have a question that I am going to preface by saying that its very possible that it could be a stupid question.....

So Aldon was suspended for 9 games.  Would it have been within league rules for Jim Harbaugh to have called up his buddy David Shaw and asked him if Aldon could work out with his team regularly?  Actually now that I think about it, it might have been a better question to ask if this was within NCAA rules.

Anyway, you would think it would have been a mutually beneficial arrangement.  Aldon could stay in game shape, and Shaw's kids could have learned something or could have basically went up against one of the greats.

Was this a stupid thought?  :lol:  

I'm sure there's a slew of NCAA rules that would've been broken :lol:

But maybe Aldon could've been a special consultant / coach? Get paid like a consultant?

New pass rush moves for Aldon? This guy already features a plethora of pass-rush techniquess and he's got more?!?!
eek.gif
I'll believe it when I see it. 
pimp.gif

Sadly, the same cant be said for corey "i only speed rush bro" lemonier.

Last edited:
Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff 25 minutes ago
Colin Kaepernick has had 25 passes dropped this season, tied with Andrew Luck for the league high. Luck has had 104 more attempts. #49ers

Kaepernick said Wednesday there are no drops in practices. Pressed on why they happen in games, he said, "You would have to ask them," referring to the receivers. :lol:

I saw that interview, it was pretty half-hearted followed by smile.. nonetheless it sounds real harsh when written out like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom