:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big toe too. Going to be dancing in these halloween parties with a walking boot

feel your pain bro. this was me about 5 weeks ago. last time i fractured my **** and had a boot on, a coworker suggested that i get an insert for the shoe on the opposite foot to help counteract the imbalance in height. but if you're chillin and postin up at the house during most of the recovery, probably not necessary.
FD785A03-DD69-4283-956C-DEB0D0E04B1E.jpeg

Yeah idk. They’re low on draft Capital

but it would be such a nightmare for 9ers if Sea got Smith and Dunlap producing on theirD line

I hate him but Smith has been one of Dallas best defense players and all Dallas has done is lose, at this point I think it’s in cowboys best interests to stock picks and new players for the future

Smith 31 years old on an expiring contract, a 3rd round pick or a juicy player might have Dallas interested

and I’m sure Seattle are all in on “win now” mode for this year and next since that seems to be their best window

Huge huge huge game tomorrow. A win against Seattle and all of a sudden we’re right back in the mix for the division title. Definitely going to be tough with the injuries on offense but we gotta score at least 30. You know Seattle is going to put up points. Gonna need players to step up and Jimmy to be on his A game

Back
Top Bottom