:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Fangio has publicly stated this, knowing how Jed operates, he is as good as gone.  Jed is one of those fake tough guys who I am sure will not respond well to threats.

If Fangio has publicly stated this, knowing how Jed operates, he is as good as gone.  Jed is one of those fake tough guys who I am sure will not respond well to threats.

Lmao :rofl:

His uncle was the same way, but the debartolo family werent fake tough guys; they had legit ties to the mob.

Last edited:
I keep coming to this thread in hopes of good news and it just seems to be getting worse. Its already tough enough being a Jazz fan. Vic leaves and i might shed actual tears

This is so dumb Fangio has stated if we don't get Shannahan he's leaving town York n Baalke just give the man what he wants or make him the HC :smh:

@flyerthandelta I need you to spam Jed's Twitter for rest of the day bruh.

Hopefully you can get the notifications from Twitter constantly dinging on his phone during the interview with Gase.

i go to jed york's twitter and see VDs twitter..and of course he's promoting jamba. i get he's trynna get his $$ but his priorities aint right for this team

niners need to trade this guy while he has the very little value that he has left

i already hate this offseason and it's only week 2.5..it's gonn be a long seven months fellas

@flyerthandelta I need you to spam Jed's Twitter for rest of the day bruh.

Hopefully you can get the notifications from Twitter constantly dinging on his phone during the interview with Gase.

Lol that fool been blocked me after he fired Harbaugh :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, Marcus Martin just went up in my book. He's working with all-time 49er great Jesse Sapolu aka the SAMOAN STRANGLER. Jesse Sapolu is one of my childhood favorite 49ers. I love when present 49ers reach out to the all-time greats to help with their game.
Marcus Martin doing some work with 49ers great Jesse Sapolu

The San Francisco 49ers  have to be pleased with this. Former 49ers center Jesse Sapolu posted the status update below on Facebook. Apparently he took some time to visit with current 49ers center Marcus Martin. The 49ers drafted Martin in the third round of the 2014 draft, and following Daniel Kilgore's leg injury, Martin was inserted into the starting lineup.

Jesse Sapolu
Athlete · 5,241 Likes
 · 3 hrs  · 

Spent day visiting and talking football with 49er center Marcus Martin.

Share  · 16041
Martin had a some solid moments as a rookie, but there was a lot of inconsistency. Fortunately, given that it was only his rookie season, it provided a significant learning opportunity. And taking some time to learn from a great like Sapolu provides some proof that he "gets it" and is looking to improve. He did not need to visit with Sapolu for that to be the case, but it is always great seeing examples like this.

The 49ers will likely have Martin competing with Kilgore for the starting center job over the coming months. It is too early to tell exactly where Kilgore stands in his recovery. My guess is he is limited throughout the offseason workout program, but that really is nothing more than a guess. We don't know how similar (or not) his injury is compared to Ian Williams's injury in 2013. If Kilgore is fine going into training camp, it will be a fascinating competition, with the loser potentially in the mix for the left guard position ifMike Iupati  departs in free agency. If Kilgore is not 100 percent heading into training camp, the job is Martin's for the taking.

Last edited:
a post to pay homage to one of our all-time greats 
pimp.gif

Not many people are aware, but Jesse played his entire career with a life-threatening heart condition.

Last edited:
A lot of conflicting reports this morning sayig we hired Gase then saying nothing is official yet.

Bye Fangio? :frown: :smh:

Honestly where would Fangio go? A lot of positions filling up. I think this is one reason 49ers have been taking it very slow. They said 7-10 days it's been past that already. They denied any interviews for Fangio. I have a feeling ideally they want Gase as HC and have Fangio as DC. As for OC I wonder who Gase will choose cuz he basically said he's going to call the plays.

Back
Top Bottom