:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When he went down I was almost sure that it was an ACL.

Non contact, holding the back of his knee, grimacing in pain? I thought he’s was outta there only to see him pouncing around on the sideline 😂. You would even be able to do that on a high ankle sprain lmao.
Nothing will ever compare to Staley going down a few years ago and screaming so loud you could hear it on the telecast. I thought somebody shot his leg with a .50 cal from the stands. He played the next week.

when he went down non contact i thought it was achilles like navarro bowman or richard sherman

but like i said hes definitely gonna tape it up and play

i dont want to rush a guy from concussion but they really need joey >D bosa out there he's been their best edge rusher since they drafted him

It’s an uphill battle next week against ARod. Bosa and Warner’s health is a huge factor but shout out DJ Jones, he’s been beasting in his own right. We need to control the ToP on the ground and keep Rodgers off the field. If we can run it, pressure him up front and Jim doesn’t give it away we’ll win.

49ers need to be really efficient this Saturday. It's going to be freezing cold and is going to suck being on that field. Hopefully guys are well prepared to compete. Also, Kyle really needs to work on a game plan to close out games. Stay aggressive even when they are up and pad the lead by going for 7 every chance they get.

when he went down non contact i thought it was achilles like navarro bowman or richard sherman

but like i said hes definitely gonna tape it up and play

i dont want to rush a guy from concussion but they really need joey >D bosa out there he's been their best edge rusher since they drafted him
Speaking of pass rush, I didn’t hear Arden Key’s name once yesterday. Surprising given how well he’s played for us.

49ers need to be really efficient this Saturday. It's going to be freezing cold and is going to suck being on that field. Hopefully guys are well prepared to compete. Also, Kyle really needs to work on a game plan to close out games. Stay aggressive even when they are up and pad the lead by going for 7 every chance they get.
Agreed. I wasn’t a fan of kicking the fg to go up 13-0. Whether we kicked the fg or failed on 4th it’s still a 2 possession game and it gave Dallas hope.

Victory Monday! Took the fam to go see some snow and did some sledding today.

23160100-F1B7-4A49-A179-C72C1490CDDC.png

Need Jimmy to deliver daggers and don’t blunder late. Hits that wide open shot to Aiyuk that’s game, set, match.

This offense can easily run the up the score if they don’t play so passive late. It was nice to have another team commit more penalties than us lol.

When he went down I was almost sure that it was an ACL.

Non contact, holding the back of his knee, grimacing in pain? I thought he’s was outta there only to see him pouncing around on the sideline 😂. You wouldn't even be able to do that on a high ankle sprain lmao.

Nothing will ever compare to Staley going down a few years ago and screaming so loud you could hear it on the telecast. I thought somebody shot his leg with a .50 cal from the stands. He played the next week.

football players are a different breed of human. truly incredible what these dudes are physically capable of withstanding.

if i got anything close to a high ankle sprain, i'm not doing any strenuous activity until 2024

That’s assuming we failed on 4th down, I don’t think we would have. Had Kyle gone for it and made it Dallas probably would have been completely blown out of the water.

i hear you and it would've been nice to see them go up 17. i also err on the side of we can't predict how the rest of the game will unfold so you take the points at that stage of the game. big if, but IF they don't convert on 4th, who knows how the momentum swings.

Back
Top Bottom