:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my g, my comment was definitely tongue in cheek :lol: you can peep my prior posts —jimmy deserves his props for tonite’s dub.

Aight aight my bad g :lol:

1668404012430.gif

Did Kyle call any sweep plays tonight? Also, why is there a need to still run Deebo from the backfield? Have CMC and Mitchell back there at the same time, just how they called some plays with CMC and Wilson.

Btw, good to see Wilson start and producing for Miami.

McGlinchey needs to go. I really hope the front office can sign a free agent or draft someone who can replace him next year. Do they have someone off the bench they are preparing?

Yeah, I thought Jimmy was throwing the ball real well tonight. That scramble throw to McCloud was nice.

This game and the chiefs game should be a wake up call to get tds and not fgs..especially in red zones.. when playing against powerhouse teams..

Good win. But they gotta play better in the red zone. But ultimately they got the win and stepped up in the 4th quarter when they needed to.

I really want to see the offense start clicking and hitting all cylinders going into January though. If they can play to their potential consistently. They’ll be a problem when it matters most.

On a side note. God bless drinking. I deadass sipped a lot last night, said F it, I’m going to week 14 and have no regrets lmao.

Just got home from dinner…

So Aiyuk got popped in the head earlier but no ejections and or flags huh but ****kng Herbert gets popped in the head while running and falling down and Dre gets ejected…

Make it make ****ing sense!!!!!

I was about to ask this too.

Not asking in an angry “We never get any calls!” Type of way, but can someone explain why Aiyuk got hit in the head and there was no consequence? Is there something I’m missing? My girl was asking me to explain and I just had to say “Uhh idk” :lol:

I am 100% for punishing head to head collisions, but both seemed to be unintentional to me, so I was confused why the refs reacted to Greenlaw and not whoever hit Aiyuk. IMO both should’ve been penalties at most (if anything at all)

Aiyuk got spun around and thrown into his defender.
EIther way Greenlaw shouldnt have been ejected.
Aiyuk got spun around and thrown into his defender.
EIther way Greenlaw shouldnt have been ejected.

Understood; I didn’t think there should’ve been a call on that play, but the helmet to helmet against Greenlaw seemed accidental too. When they said that’s how all helmet to helmets are being called now, I went back and thought “in that case there should’ve been a call on the Aiyuk play”. Just seemed inconsistent

Understood; I didn’t think there should’ve been a call on that play, but the helmet to helmet against Greenlaw seemed accidental too. When they said that’s how all helmet to helmets are being called now, I went back and thought “in that case there should’ve been a call on the Aiyuk play”. Just seemed inconsistent

I counted 4 helmet to helmet hits AFTER the Greenlaw play and not a single one even got a flag. CMC and Aiyuk both got H2Hed before the Greenlaw play and no flags there either.

Two things I wanted to point out about Jimmy last night. While he is still frustrating and inaccurate at times, 2 plays really stood out to me.

1) Out of the endzone throw away. Jimmy has thrown ONE ball away intentionally all season prior to yesterday. On a play that he normally tries to force a ball or takes a sack, Jimmy felt his internal clock was saying he needed to get rid of the ball, and he did. He threw it out of the back of the endzone and we lived to fight another down. This is very out of character for Jimmy, so this was great to see.

2) He didnt have a single WTF throw. Sometimes Jimmy throws an interception or two. Sometimes he doesnt but throws a few passes that go directly to the defensive player. Last night he didnt have a single interceptable throw or a throw that leaves even a football novice asking what the hell he was doing.

I know these two things are fairly elementary and not something that typically should be celebrated. But with Jimmy, both are huge wins IMO.

Back
Top Bottom