:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is so god damn beautiful. he looked so graceful and in command.

kap needs to get his swagger back and let it rip.

Last edited:
this is so god damn beautiful. he looked so graceful and in command.

kap needs to get his swagger back and let it rip.

:wow:

lord that **** looked like a randy johnson fastball

that boy was straight BALLIN as soon as he took over for Alex Smith. still remember that game he had against NE. 4TDs, ~300 yards...I ******* MISS THIS KAEP

Look how assertive kap looks there. No damns given. He has that "im letting this **** fly and **** what happens" body demeanor.

He used to have a little Brett Favre to his game. he needs to just stop giving a **** about turn overs and LET IT RIP.

Last edited:
Look how assertive kap looks there. No damns given. He has that "im letting this **** fly and **** what happens" body demeanor.

He used to have a little Brett Favre to his game. he needs to just stop giving a **** about turn overs and LET IT RIP.

Just watched the other superbowl clips from that IG account you posted. That SB team was so filthy :x

Hope that bum decides to go visit his jamba juice instead. Wana see Celek out there receiving, Mcdonald only blocking..

Hope that bum decides to go visit his jamba juice instead. Wana see Celek out there receiving, Mcdonald only blocking..

Annnnnnd we'll probably see Vance getting pass plays where he's deep threat again like we did vs Giants :stoneface:

considering how ****** his hands are, I don't blame defenses for leaving him wide open downfield. why waste 1 of your 11 bodies on him when his hands are already the best defense

ran into carlos hyde today at spear street yank sing restaurant.. told him i appreciate what he is doing and gave him a dap.. dude is a huge in person usually they look smaller without the pads.. glad we have this guy man one of the positives this season

harbaugh stays with a polynesian at fullback.
laugh.gif
 from sopoaga to tukuafu and now sione houma 

Back
Top Bottom