:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eff being around the fam during Thanksgiving, once that game starts I will not be leaving the couch :lol:

at least we'll have a bye in-between the seahawks games 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Definitely making it out Week 1 @ Dallas with my buddy who is a huge Cowboys fan. Cant wait to see that stadium (and the game of course). Same situation goes for SF/STL, and I would love to see the Skins game.

Also, is there a date set where tickets are released to the public or is it different every year.

ya already know I was hyped when they first announced the stadium here.
Man, Ill feel like a fool hanging with Coach red80 red80 . Dude will be breaking down plays and ill just be lost :lol:

It'll be like watching game film after a game with coach. We'd walk in with our notepads and he'd just be standing there in front of the white screen with his clicker ready to break everything down. :lol:

I'll be at Metlife on 11/16.  I got my boy working on tickets for me now.  All my East Coast Team 49ers family.........who's thinking about going to that game??  I know some of us talked about going to that game before. 

I'll definitely be at the Giants game... Doesn't require any traveling for me since I'm in NY :lol:

These are the games I plan on going too
1) Giants
2) Cowgirls
3) Chiefs

I'll definitely be at the Giants game... Doesn't require any traveling for me since I'm in NY
laugh.gif

Bet.  I remember you came down to Fed Ex a few years ago when they played here.  I'll definitely be sure to hit you up during the week of the game.  Who else is going to be there..........@Cant Nobody Stop Me where you at champ??  I think there were some people talking about going to this game as well. 

^^

That makes 3 in attendance for the Giants game. Team 49ers will be in the building <>.   Anyone else??

Really bummed that we are playing the Seahawks at home on Thanksgiving.  Wish it was any other time. 
ohwell.gif

I always want to go to every game, but I am considering selling my tickets for that game if I can get triple the price. :lol:

Last edited:
I always want to go to every game, but I am considering selling my tickets for that game if I can get triple the price.
laugh.gif
I am just typically out of town during Thanksgiving.  If I was in town, I would not miss it.  But I most likely wont be.  I looked on stubhub right after the schedule was announced, and there are tickets in the row behind my seats on there for $492 a piece.  My face value is $95. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
My face value is $85 and I think my section is going for over $350. :lol:

Are the niners completely sold out of season tickets now?

Back
Top Bottom