:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The San Francisco 49ers announced seven players will not play in Sunday’s preseason opener against the Houston Texans. Colin Kaepernick is the most notable name, and he is joined by Eric Rogers (eventually going on IR), WR DeAndre Smelter, S L.J. McCray, S Eric Reid, DL Glenn Dorsey, and DL Arik Armstead.

In to get a look at how these rookies can play, to s̶e̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶Q̶B̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶G̶a̶b̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶K̶a̶e̶p̶, and last but not least because its GODDAMN 49ERS FOOTBALL!!!
FTFM (Fixed That For Myself) 

In to get a look at how these rookies can play, to see some strides in the QB battle from Gabs and Kaep, and last but not least because its GODDAMN 49ERS FOOTBALL!!!
my man. the enthusiasm and excitement. THAT'S WHAT THE **** I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!we have gone back and forth and had disagreements about things, but at the end of the day, we fly the flag of the same empire and that's all that matters!

264qaon.gif

ronald blair, rashard robinson and will redmond are the rookies i am most excited to see play

the O-line unit, both 1st and 2nd, are also of importance

let's see what driskel can do in a preseason game

Checking in fellas :xl:smokin

Sucks that Kap ain't playing but looking forward to these rookies. Here's to an improved offensive and defensive line!

lol

dont want to see thad lewis take a single snap unless the line is getting driskel killed. i want to see what this kid can do against bums.

Related to Buckner I would wonder how many they'll give Armstead. I would guess few because he's had a nagging injury that's been holding him back in practice lately. 

Considering Kaep will not play today I would assume we'll see a short series or two from Gabs and a lot of Driskel and Lewis, not surprising for preseason week 1 but still 
mean.gif
. If kaep doesn't make some big strides in camp and some big plays in the preseason we're looking at Blaine Gabbert as our week 1 starting QB. 

Ryan Sakamoto has been raving about Andrew Tiller's performance during camp. Dude is forcing his way into the lineup. It's going to be interesting to see if he snatches up a spot. I didn't expect him to be a great fit in Chip's run game.

bruh, if this ***** Los is trying to bulldoze people in the preseason, I am going to lose my ******* mind. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Ryan Sakamoto has been raving about Andrew Tiller's performance during camp. Dude is forcing his way into the lineup. It's going to be interesting to see if he snatches up a spot. I didn't expect him to be a great fit in Chip's run game.
I'm not a fan of sakamoto.... "#BEASTWRITER" :rolleyes

I like Sakamoto and have been enjoying his tweets during camp * shrugs*

Shoutout to the NFL network for showing the game tho! Don't have to struggle on the laptop lol

I like Sakamoto and have been enjoying his tweets during camp * shrugs*

Shoutout to the NFL network for showing the game tho! Don't have to struggle on the laptop lol
DirectTV Sunday Ticket gets you every game: preseason, regular season, and postseason plus it does nifty things like track your fantasy picks for you if you're into that sort of thing. 

DirectTV Sunday Ticket gets you every game: preseason, regular season, and postseason plus it does nifty things like track your fantasy picks for you if you're into that sort of thing. 

Oh I know i had Sunday Ticket last season. Not sure if I wanna fork over the money this year tho :frown:

Its around $250-$300.

I know its not that much and DirecTv does spread out the payments but I got a 2 month old baby so I'm trying to cut some cost...Who knows, if the team is looking good and I get hyped I may break down and get it anyways lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom