:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Pay Packers @ Candlestick 09/08:::

excited to see Nnamdi play a meaningful snap in red and gold
Me too.
Be careful what you wish for champ............real careful.
If you expect him to be the player he was 4 years ago then you're going to be very disappointed. With that being said that doesn't mean he won't be productive
For what it's worth, I didn't think he was much or all that 4 years ago when he was running with your squad.  I thought he was a decent corner at best while with the Raiders that hit the free agent wave at the right time and cashed in.  I can't knock the hustle on that one for him.  Like you said though, I think he will be productive for us as he won't be ask to do as much as the Eagles defense required of him, which is obviously couldn't do for various reasons. 

laugh.gif
Don't get tight, champ.

Casey Hayward wont be able to go (hammy).
mean.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
Jim just getting himself worked up into a damn frenzy as per usual so he can get some Phantom Cam shots of himself drooling and foaming at the mouth at 5000 frames per second again.

Dudes reaching to the max.
"You're hearing a lot of tough talk right now, you're hearing some intimidating type of talk, the same thing we were hearing a couple years ago," Harbaugh said Wednesday. "It sounds a lot like targeting a specific player. You definitely start to wonder.
Bountygate huh Jim?  Seems to me there's a grey area as to where the line is drawn for when QB is or is not faking the handoff during read option.

What is planned is very different from bountygate.

:lol: Jim just getting himself worked up into a damn frenzy as per usual so he can get some Phantom Cam shots of himself drooling and foaming at the mouth at 5000 frames per second again.

Dudes reaching to the max.

"You're hearing a lot of tough talk right now, you're hearing some intimidating type of talk, the same thing we were hearing a couple years ago," Harbaugh said Wednesday. "It sounds a lot like targeting a specific player. You definitely start to wonder.
Bountygate huh Jim?  Seems to me there's a grey area as to where the line is drawn for when QB is or is not faking the handoff during read option.

What is planned is very different from bountygate.

It's cool. Y'all can't catch Kaep anyways :lol:

So are the rookie tackles looking good or are Aldon and Brooks going to have a field day on Rodgers?

Bahktiari is the only Rookie on the line... No way of knowing how they'll do against your boys.

Rodgers will take sacks before he throws a jump ball for a potential pick as usual tho so they'll get him at least 3 times id guess.

Boldin :pimp:

Not that it matters anymore but how do the penalties offset? One came after the play. Shouldn't it have been 1st and 10 from the 17 or 18 yard line?

Back
Top Bottom