:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Pay Packers @ Candlestick 09/08:::

<------------------ 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Kaep and boldin maan!!!

Matthews tho, hes really got something againts kaep.
I dunno if its against Kaep... Probably moreso against Harbaugh.

I don't mind Kaep although dude was shook after all the talking Clay did this week... But Jim is a clown to me.  Dudes out there foaming at the mouth on TV but gets super tight when Clay talks publicly about what would/wouldn't be legal hits and calls up the league crying about it and refrences bountygate and all that.
eyes.gif

It's w/e though, Morgan Burnett needs to get back next week and Casey Hayward need to be back ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Hope to see SF again in the playoffs.

I could say the same for Clay Matthews. Dude went for the flying clothesline from hell but cries foul when he gets the modified drop toe hold :lol:

Clay Matthews can EAD. Lost all respect for him after that cheap shot today. Hope he tears his ACL.

Kaep and boldin maan!!!

I don't mind Kaep although dude was shook after all the talking Clay did this week... But Jim is a clown to me.  Dudes out there foaming at the mouth on TV but gets super tight when Clay talks publicly about what would/wouldn't be legal hits and calls up the league crying about it and refrences bountygate and all that. :rolleyes

It's w/e though, Morgan Burnett needs to get back next week and Casey Hayward need to be back ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I really hope you arent saying 400+ passing yards is considered shook, please tell me you arent.

Last edited:

Kaep and boldin maan!!!

I don't mind Kaep although dude was shook after all the talking Clay did this week... But Jim is a clown to me.  Dudes out there foaming at the mouth on TV but gets super tight when Clay talks publicly about what would/wouldn't be legal hits and calls up the league crying about it and refrences bountygate and all that.
eyes.gif

I really hope you arent saying 400+ passing yards is considered shook, please tell me you arent.
laugh.gif
Calm down bro.  I'm talking about Kaep on his feet.  He wanted NO PART of running the football yesterday.

to put the ref controversy to rest:

NFL now says Packers, not 49ers, benefitted from officials’ mistake

Referee Bill Leavy admitted after Sunday’s Packers-49ers game that his crew botched a call after Green Bay’s Clay Matthews and San Francisco’s Joe Staley both drew personal fouls, and that the officials’ mistake benefitted the 49ers.

But that’s not quite right.

The NFL now says it was the Packers, not the 49ers, who benefitted from the officials’ mistake on the play, because Staley shouldn’t have been flagged in the first place. The league office reviewed the play and determined that while Matthews was rightly called for a late hit on 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, the official who threw the flag on Staley for getting in Matthews’ face after running over to protect Kaepernick should not have done so.

In other words, if the entire play had been properly called, it would have been first-and-goal for the 49ers at the 3-yard line on the next play. Instead, the officials made it tougher for the 49ers by making them re-play third down after the offsetting penalties. The officials erred in their enforcement of the offsetting penalties, which appeared to benefit the 49ers, but in reality there never should have been offsetting penalties to enforce in the first place. Only the Packers should have been penalized.

Some may say it’s a moot point because the 49ers scored a touchdown on that third-down play anyway. But either way, the league has confirmed that this play was botched, in more ways than one. And because the 49ers scored a touchdown, the two wrongs equaled a right for San Francisco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom