:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Candlestick 10/09:::

Hopefully we can build some momentum going into the bye, by winning this last home game before traveling to Detroit. I know we can beat the Bucs at home, lets just hope the offense from the second half against the Eagles shows up..

GO NINERS!

pimp.gif

This should be a good game.

I don't see many Niner games but it seems to be a quiet year for P Willis so far. Am I missing his highlights or something?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I don't see many Niner games but it seems to be a quiet year for P Willis so far. Am I missing his highlights or something?

He's being constantly double teamed which is why bowman has had so many tackles this year..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He's being constantly double teamed which is why bowman has had so many tackles this year..

33 tackles 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I like that we played Philly last week and Freeman this a mobile QB to a lesser extent. I expect the 49ers to crowd the line and force Freeman to make plays down field.

Keys to the game

Alex Smith continuing to make smart decisions.

No were Mike Williams is at all time

Establish the run a health Gore and a mix of Hunter.

Have eyes on Aqib Talib at all times.

[h1]Looking at the stats the Bucs have had a lot of success on 3rd conversions so its important to neutralize them.[/h1]

I could really see big things for Alex Smith come Sunday. The Bucs have no where near the depth or quality as the Eagles secondary. We saw what he was able to complete passed down the field when he had time.

49ers 27-17

Our run defense is solid, so I'm expecting them to crowd the box to stop Blount on his carrries.  For the offense, same routine as last week, get Gore and Hunter the ball at least 15 to 20 times and get Vernon Davis going early and often.

Originally Posted by LB510

33 tackles 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I like that we played Philly last week and Freeman this a mobile QB to a lesser extent. I expect the 49ers to crowd the line and force Freeman to make plays down field.

Keys to the game

[h1]Looking at the stats the Bucs have had a lot of success on 3rd conversions so its important to neutralize them.[/h1]

I could really see big things for Alex Smith come Sunday. The Bucs have no where near the depth or quality as the Eagles secondary. We saw what he was able to complete passed down the field when he had time.

49ers 27-17
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by LB510

33 tackles 
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Keys to the game

49ers 27-17
sick.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, Bowman is the new tackling machine on this team.  3rd round pick with 1st round talent that fell because of off the field issues and leaving school early.

Our run D will stop Blount leaving Freeman needing to throw to subpar WRs.  After they handled our +!!@* last year, I expect us to return the favor this year (since theres no Clements for them to throw to who would +!+# it up like he did last yr against TB).

laugh.gif
 Dude who starts the Raider game threads even puts the "Go Raiders!!" at the end of his post...

laugh.gif
 Dude who starts the Raider game threads even puts the "Go Raiders!!" at the end of his post...

is that your step brother? his format is nearly the same.

The Bucs are a talented team, but so are we.  The strength of their game is pounding the run, and the strength of our team is stopping the run.  I think that the offense is far enough along where we will be able to score enough points to win this one.
49ers 21

Bucs 14

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif

A couple seasons ago NT23 called him out for copying his format, and dude cried about it and continues to do it.  Funny stuff.

Just wish we had a better secondary... I cringe every time they get burned
30t6p3b.gif

Besides that we are solid... I think we can get this W

just like last week, i'm just not going to get my hopes up and look what we did.
pimp.gif
 expecting too much can lead to a stressful sunday 
laugh.gif

TB is young,and have a fast defense. Should be a tough one. Lets get it niners!

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by offbad

laugh.gif

A couple seasons ago NT23 called him out for copying his format, and dude cried about it and continues to do it.  Funny stuff.

laugh.gif

that was a hilarious exchange between the two. typical raider. first they take our players and now they take the format of our game threads.

Looking forward to this game to see if we can continue to improve playing a solid 4 quarters rather than a half.

Going to my first Niner game in years this Sunday for a late birthday gift from my cousin. 5 rows away from the endzone where the scoreboard is. Excited.

49ers: 20
bucs: 14

Niners opened up as a 3 point favorite in vegas for this week

Expect some surprises as long as we can kep those flags of the field:smh: . Its going to be a tough one, GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom