Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Looks like tblake not feeling it with his collaboration with saucony

I think trying to be edgy is his thing lol

Blake been a dweeb

honestly most of em are but I'm not mad at the come up
Can someone please clarify or shed a bit of light on what he meant by his first 2 tweets?
Were they supposed to have his name and not Saucony branding and what does he mean by "no story...the ability to alter...")? The consumer was supposed to be able to alter them? No pics I guess either? I don't watch his videos but I'm curious and completely lost. lol

just means he created a shoe with minimal branding and he didn't want his name on it

he just used the best leather they had and the options he wanted, he didn't make a theme, just the best material and colorblocking

that's what I take from it, I only seen a handful of his vids

just means he created a shoe with minimal branding and he didn't want his name on it

he just used the best leather they had and the options he wanted, he didn't make a theme, just the best material and colorblocking

that's what I take from it, I only seen a handful of his vids

Werd, I don't think he has a grudge with saucony. Personally I like that train of thought when designing a shoe, I could care less about themes and branding. I'd rather have high quality materials and a dope color way.

Haven't seen one I gotta have yet. I'm really surprised these are going to be so limited. From a manufacturing perspective, doing all these 100 pair runs can't be easy.

I say the best ones out the bunch so far

pic of foamers pair on feet lol
20180505_108624229797046_4995311225995788288_n.jpg

Last edited:
i dont think tonys are trash. i actually like them, but they are a little loud lol. i like tonys and foamer simpsons the best so far, but idk if i will get any of them yet lol. we will see

Besides maybe Foamer, I wonder how many of these dudes even wore Saucony before they were approached to do a shoe with them

Missing yoanty and tblake still

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpg
    IMG_1204.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 87
Digging the foamer pair A LOT, 100 pairs makes it sound like its gonna be impossible smh maybe people will be going after the other pairs but I'm sure thats wishful thinking

Besides maybe Foamer, I wonder how many of these dudes even wore Saucony before they were approached to do a shoe with them

I know that Yoanty at least has been on the Saucony train for years and I wouldn't question him being on it beforehand since he's not a person that just sticks to Jordans. Look at any of his vids and you'll see not only things like Jordans and Sauconys, but Vans, Reeboks, Asics, etc.

Not feeling this pair at all.

Last edited:
Liking quite a few of these, but knowing that A) there's only 100 pairs, and B) I'll be driving to NJ that day for a wedding... I ain't getting any of them

Back
Top Bottom