Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

There was a helluvalot more traffic on this release than the last....checkout was too slow for me and I missed smh oh well at least I got the sneakershouts

Had my girl trying for the Hes while we were driving to NJ. Had her camped on the Originals page thinking they'd load there because I got "Page Not Found" on /Originators before we left the house. Nope.... Oh well, my bad...

Congrats to everyone who did get what they wanted, though!

If you guys are patient they gonna pop up on eBay for retail I seen a few tblake below retail

If you guys are patient they gonna pop up on eBay for retail I seen a few tblake below retail

I hope so. Retail of $120 was a bargain anyway, so I wouldn't mind going up to $150 or so.

I ended up picking up the EB FTP F&F's, worn once, for $172 shipped off ebay as a consolation. I'm a HUGE EB guy, so I'm really excited about getting these. Seller had them for $200 obo, I offered $165 (plus $7 shipping) figuring I'd settle at $180 or so, and the seller accepted almost immediately. I was shocked...

Bull1tRC SDs got dropped off first thing this morning.
SDB830a.jpg
SDB830b.jpg

Just got my Hes Kicks in and Saucony sent me a sz 9 in a 10.5 box. Uggh. Comes with 4 laces. Reminds me of the SF Kush Wackers.

Messed up and didn't choose express shipping with my order so FoamerSimpsons will be here Saturday. Got a rep to apply a 20% off code to my order though, said I was in a rush to checkout and forgot to apply it myself :pimp:

Hey NT fam does the SD run the same size as the courageous, thanks in advance
The only releases in those models I have are, Courageous Bacon&Eggs and Grid SD Pumpkin Spice.
If those releases run the same for their models, then I'd say Courageous run a little big and Grids run True, compared to my Shadow 5&6K sizes
If that makes sense? Lol

Back
Top Bottom