Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Today.

IMG_20200223_154950_123.jpg

Not really, I want to like them, but they are kind of plain. Especially for Saucony, they usually have little details throughout for their collabs.

yall feelin the Lapstone set ?
For sure. Though I wanted the 'Bone,' I won the raffle for the 'Black Sand' pair. I copped anyway as I do dig the moc toe (a la Visvim), gum saw tooth outsole under the layer of cork, and the contrast of the dark grey against the natural tan heel tab is quite elegant. I sure hope they come with cotton laces. Nevertheless, good call on the lace lock with the leather laces.

For sure. Though I wanted the 'Bone,' I won the raffle for the 'Black Sand' pair. I copped anyway as I do dig the moc toe (a la Visvim), gum saw tooth outsole under the layer of cork, and the contrast of the dark grey against the natural tan heel tab is quite elegant. I sure hope they come with cotton laces. Nevertheless, good call on the lace lock with the leather laces.
Where was the raffle? I thought they haven't released yet.

Where was the raffle? I thought they haven't released yet.
I was sent an email last Wednesday for a chance to sign up for the raffle. Apparently, they opened the opportunity to previous customers who purchased previous special projects, i.e. Lapstone x Rac Anniversary Hoodie. I received the notice today that I won.

I was sent an email last Wednesday for a chance to sign up for the raffle. Apparently, they opened the opportunity to previous customers who purchased previous special projects, i.e. Lapstone x Rac Anniversary Hoodie. I received the notice today that I won.
BTW, Rac explains it all on the latest episode of his podcast, Playground Politics:

Back
Top Bottom