Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anybody hit on the afew pair? No luck for me. Anybody know if they’ll get a wider release?
Raffle here

These “Billy’s “ are clean..
1599829481471.jpeg

Raffle up on Renarts and Extra Butter.

Available on Saucony.com - sizes selling out already

8% cashback from TopCashback, too

Hey guys I’m looking to buy one of the OG 4K Jazz cws on sale. For sizing am I good to go with my Nike Air Max 1 and 90 size on them?

these’ll be my first pair of saucony kicks and I’m excited to cop

Hey guys I’m looking to buy one of the OG 4K Jazz cws on sale. For sizing am I good to go with my Nike Air Max 1 and 90 size on them?

these’ll be my first pair of saucony kicks and I’m excited to cop

Yup, TTS always work with Sauconys

Big S/O to the man verse001 verse001 ! I saw your vid on the OG shadow 6ks on my YT feed and I had to cop them. Love the shoes so much I copped a pair of OG jazz 4ks because of how dope Saucony is (helps that I scored them for $50 too)! Very happy with both pairs and I can’t wait to rock once all this snow around me melts!

162AD16E-0342-4291-AD6C-600107EDA054.jpeg
A612E71F-7146-4CB8-9019-B6F07BD1B40A.jpeg

Need to grab some other cws from past years but very happy with to be part of the NT Saucony fam :pimp::nthat:

Those last two pics really show that Saucony needs to get back on top of things. They have taken a steep fall compared to their releases just a couple of years ago. Dreamlands were nice and I grabbed them, but we need more stuff like this.

Those last two pics really show that Saucony needs to get back on top of things. They have taken a steep fall compared to their releases just a couple of years ago. Dreamlands were nice and I grabbed them, but we need more stuff like this.
Nobody's doing collabs. Honestly it seems most boutiques aren't doing collabs nearly as frequently as they were 3-4 yrs ago. I mean for a while it seemed there was a great collab almost every week with Asics, Saucony, Reebok, Adidas UBs, Diadora, hell eve Brooks had classic stuff popping for a few years there. Then about two years ago it just stopped. And the GR stuff has followed suit, especially with Saucony. Few 6Ks released in the last couple years, almost no 9Ks.. just a bunch of Azuras and now they're pushing boring-*** Jazz OGs.

Nobody's doing collabs. Honestly it seems most boutiques aren't doing collabs nearly as frequently as they were 3-4 yrs ago. I mean for a while it seemed there was a great collab almost every week with Asics, Saucony, Reebok, Adidas UBs, Diadora, hell eve Brooks had classic stuff popping for a few years there. Then about two years ago it just stopped. And the GR stuff has followed suit, especially with Saucony. Few 6Ks released in the last couple years, almost no 9Ks.. just a bunch of Azuras and now they're pushing boring-*** Jazz OGs.

saucony has had a big pushing performance wise with their running shoes and it’s been a success for that customer base

reason for the jazz is cause it’s the 30th anniversary. can’t hate them for celebrating one of their popular shoes

saucony has had a big pushing performance wise with their running shoes and it’s been a success for that customer base

reason for the jazz is cause it’s the 30th anniversary. can’t hate them for celebrating one of their popular shoes
Yeah, I knew it was the 30th anniv of the Jazz.... I just don't understand sacrificing the entire Originals line for one model .

Shamrock Azura's up for any Irish out there...

S70522-1_1

Back
Top Bottom