Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

NYC Cheesecake Shadow 6000s for ~$115 shipped (with code "OCT22"). Taxes and shipping will vary to your location.

I love the concept, but they should've used suede instead of leather. It's a good price, but I'm not budging until they're at around $70 shipped.

Caught these for the low, such a simple but dope colorway... the color blocking is just right

20221030_144526.jpg

I need them paisleys for the low... cant find a size 12 anywhere besides resale sites

Ended up scooping these for $96

Added some things to the cart which brought the avg proce to $87 :nthat:

Them paisleys joints is tough, i never bought a pair of sauconys, im interested now!

Dope! The sole should be a half size up from the upper. What cws are you getting done?

still figuring out if i want to use the speed 3 as the donor, but most likely will roll with the 2 since they’re dirt cheap right now.

rolling with the jazz upper from the 40th anni pack since i got that for dirt cheap and the leather upper is going to suit well for the wet PNW

Go for the Pro 2! I’ve the Bride of Frankenstein Jazz OG with a Pro 2 sole being worked on.

I’m debating if I should do a full on Saucony based Soleswap Batch next...

Thanks. Been out of the Saucony game for a long time. Last ones I picked were the West NYC cabin fevers and the Hanons, around a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom