Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My local shop just got a late shipment, give them a call and they'll do a phone order. They're called Persona, they're on the east coast, here's the #603-886-2707
Wow didn't know they got stuff like that. Thought it was just clothing in there. I'm going to have to start making regular stops there. Do you live near the Nashua or Lowell one?

Wow didn't know they got stuff like that. Thought it was just clothing in there. I'm going to have to start making regular stops there. Do you live near the Nashua or Lowell one?

Not far from the Nashua location, both usually have a decent selection of runners, good people over there too

Breaking out my green Shadow 6000s today to have a little green on at work.

LOVE the tongue tag on those Jazz. I'd pick them up if they're not impossible to get, but watch this be the first jazz in a long time that ends up being hard to get.

Trying to figure out what that exact shade of red/burgundy is on the Cruel World 2's, entered that raffle and hope I can get em. Sauconys are the most comfortable sneakers i own.

Just got my cruel world 2 email and I have won the raffle... I'm having trouble with the link though. It is just directing me to baits website homepage and not to the shoe... Anyone care to help would be much appreciated.

Just got my cruel world 2 email and I have won the raffle... I'm having trouble with the link though. It is just directing me to baits website homepage and not to the shoe... Anyone care to help would be much appreciated.
What size are you?  I wonder if they are picking the raffle by size.  Hopeing to win this raffle like I did the previous cruel world collab.

Back
Top Bottom