Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

New Jazz models out around Q3. All looking 
nthat.gif

Those Jazz make me feel ok with the fact that I'm going to miss out on the Anteaters.

Anyone know if the offspring's will have a global release? I can already see a $200+ USD conversion if ordered from them directly.

Anyone know if the offspring's will have a global release? I can already see a $200+ USD conversion if ordered from them directly.

I saw a twitter response from them that they are only being released their store and online shop. They didn't respond about their price though.

Edit: Saw on IG that it was 100GBP in store and they were only allowed to purchase 1 pair per person. So 125GBP shipped to US if it's the same price. Roughly 205 USD. Damn...

Last edited:
The combination of a super early release for a weekday, price and the fact they don't take paypal will keep me away from purchasing tomorrow. I was speaking to the Saucony rep at the sneaker social event and he did say there will be a chance they do a release these stateside but it would be a Soho numbers if at all. The grey\mint Shadow 6000 they are releasing in fall are beautiful in person so look out for those!

Couldn't help repping. Irony indeed.
lol, it was the big league chew variety too not the standard trident ones. so it was a mess. the soles on the grid 9000's are not a friendly sole to clean either! the grid text, the lines etc... man it was a chore but with some wd40 and toothpicks it's as good as new. the icecube trick didn't work in this scenario at all. 

Reminds me, I need to open my Premiere surprise package that came in Friday. Been out all weekend. Should be something good to look forward to tomorrow morning. Pix and brief review to follow with some impressions, size and fit. 
nthat.gif

Repped for the headsup. Got 1 of each. Total came out to a bit under $400 for both pairs. Remember, the sizes are UK!
No probs fam. Glad you copped! 
nthat.gif

Offspring said they'd go online at 10am UK, which is I think another 30 minutes, but early link... hey good for those here who wanted it!

Wow, American Express blocked my charge and I got cart jacked on my pair. This is just great...Stayed up for nothing.

Passing on these, but good luck to everyone who wants em. @thefreshlife, my condolences. that's just cruel..

Was kinda on the fence about these but it looks like I just missed them anyways. Congrats to those who got through. Maybe a US release will happen.

Sorry for asking but isn't it 10 AM UK Time? It's not even 10 AM yet. SMH @ Offspring
Yeah not sure when they put the ninja links up, but I was just browsing the GR's they had up and I think it was on the 6000's I saw the images for those 2 offsprings, on the 'other colors' and thought wtf... clicked it and noticed the fsr and you could add to cart and check out. That's when I posted the links here. It wasn't broadcasted as 'live' anywhere I don't think. I passed on them though. Burned two big of a hole in my wallet in the past few weeks lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom