Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

New pictures look great but I'm going to pass. If those inventory numbers are correct best of luck to everyone, I know some NTers will flourish.

BBQ laces 
pimp.gif

im sure theyll release at other accounts that get saucony collabs. you dont see saucony selling exclusively through one shop.

If I had to guess..

If they release at other spots it won't be with the packaging ENDs pairs have.

im sure theyll release at other accounts that get saucony collabs. you dont see saucony selling exclusively through one shop.
If I had to guess..

If they release at other spots it won't be with the packaging ENDs pairs have.

Are the Burgers going to release at other shops or are they an END. exclusive.
they'll release at other shops.
Thanks fam, maybe I'll be able to cop a pair then.

I started really warming up to the Burgers. I have no chance of getting my size. 

Going to have to wait till it comes to the shops in the states. 

^Aces are dope. honestly im surprised (pleasantly) they were such an easy cop.  the color combos and those blue and white star laces and sockliner are  
nthat.gif
, pure heat imo

my size 11 should be here any time now....
tongue.gif

So now that people are fearing they are going to strike out on Burgers, what's your consolation prize if you don't get them?

I'm looking towards last year's Bodega x Saucony collab. Straight fiyahh.

So now that people are fearing they are going to strike out on Burgers, what's your consolation prize if you don't get them?

Stupid concord 11s

The 'consolation prize' mentality is what gets me pairs of shoes i'm only halfway interested in and want to sell in a month or 2. I need to stop doing that. 

Back
Top Bottom