Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Copped an 11 in the 'space snacks' for my boy and he said he doesn't want it anymore(doesn't have the cash). Im willing to trade for anything(worth while) in an 8 or sell. Send message if interested. 

Last edited:
And after over 2 weeks, they arrive.

That's not cheap but compared to the prices they are going for on the bay..it's reasonable if you really want a pair..

That's not cheap but compared to the prices they are going for on the bay..it's reasonable if you really want a pair..
yea thats what i was thinking. there are two other shoes i want to get this month. i can afford it but i just want to limit myself.

thanks for the link though. by the time i debate it they'll be gone lol

i paid with paypal. it says "temporary hold" and "pending". i guess paypal put it on hold? never happened before. maybe bc its over seas?

Last edited:
i paid with paypal. it says "temporary hold" and "pending". i guess paypal put it on hold? never happened before. maybe bc its over seas?

I'm not sure. I buy from overseas via pay pal all the time, never had a hold. Def contact pay pal and ask them what's up. Must be a card issue.

I'm not sure. I buy from overseas via pay pal all the time, never had a hold. Def contact pay pal and ask them what's up. Must be a card issue.
they just authorized it but jeez. they charged me 14 to hold it. then refunded the 14. then it shoes funds from bank acct. then the conversion. does this look right?

in the end the total is 170 eu

Last edited:
Went a half-size down (11.5) and they couldn't fit any better. Extremely happy with them.

I was hoping that the lace plates would come with them, but I can live without them. 

Went a half-size down (11.5) and they couldn't fit any better. Extremely happy with them.

I was hoping that the lace plates would come with them, but I can live without them. 
These didn't come with a lace plate unless your referring to the pins that some people put in that area?

Finally got a chance to open up the space snacks box and check them out. Quality is A+. Made in the USA New Balance levels.

Back
Top Bottom