Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Gonna sit out this 24Kilates release, theyre not for me. My next Sauconys will hopefully be the West collabs. Good luck boys. If you guys need help getting a pair, holler at me, more than willing to help you guys cop.

jason ill def need help getting the "mar" pair in an 8/8.5

lmk im in nj so im sorta close to u in location

For everyone wanting these 24 kilates, Burn Rubber will release them this saturday at 2pm on their website after releasing them in store. I will say the tan/green pair are amazing!!!
Feature in Vegas is releasing this saturday as well..

I NEED TO STOP BOOKING CLIENTS ON SATURDAY. I MISS EVERY PACKERS DROP.

ANY KIND NJ FOLK PLEASE PM  BROTHER

^ I actually love the gaudy toe call out.  Reminds me of 90's style fashion with the huge logos and such.  I honestly wouldn't cop if that wasn't on there--they're kinda boring on their own with the muted colorways, IMO.  

^ I actually love the gaudy toe call out.  Reminds me of 90's style fashion with the huge logos and such.  I honestly wouldn't cop if that wasn't on there--they're kinda boring on their own with the muted colorways, IMO.  
agreed, i def dig the text on the toe, very bold and throwbackish

there is plenty of pairs everywhere of those 24 kilates ones, seems the relesellers dint jump on those ones.

there is plenty of pairs everywhere of those 24 kilates ones, seems the relesellers dint jump on those ones.

I think a lot of people are turned off by their branding on the shoe...
I personally don't really mind it, pretty dope collab to me.

The ostentatious branding drew me in. Like the bros said earlier, very 90's

Jawnz gave me da Nautical j class sailing jacket vibe

its possibible that Montana will go on sale lol but I don't think the mar will go on sale.

The ostentatious branding drew me in. Like the bros said earlier, very 90's

Jawnz gave me da Nautical j class sailing jacket vibe
That is EXACTLY what I thought of when I first saw them.  That and Hilfiger.  
pimp.gif

looking good, can u check if the laces also got the lettering on it at the end like the promo pics from 24.

Super easy cop from End, just like it should be. :pimp: :pimp:

Saw how quick the Mar joints sold out on Bodega, so I had to bite the bullet and pay a little extra to get em from across the pond. Definitely don't have time for online camping tomorrow.

Will how are they size wise? I sized down .5 since most sauconys run big. Any info is greatly appreciated

^ I don't have them in hand yet, but Saucony have always been TTS for me. Just depends how you like them to fit really. If you like them snug, go down a half-size. But I've always found my true 11 to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom