Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

That blows. Those were the best Saucony collab since the Solebox devils.

Oh were they?

That's a damn shame. Those looked great.
Yup really blows, have no clue what happened. All seemed well then just a couple days b4 release date footpatrol came out and said they were postponed indefinitely and that they'd try to release em at a later date. Here we are months later and still nothin, not even a word, not lookn good.

Sucks, bcause those were a pair that I thought was the best I'd seen in a very long time, same caliber as the devils. Well I can still try and hope they come out lol.

Last edited:
According to a UK source, the foot patrol sauconys arrived with several flaws so they cancelled or postponed the release.

Read some instagram comment about there being 100 ppl, I'm stopping by in 30 min I hope that ain't true

Read some instagram comment about there being 100 ppl, I'm stopping by in 30 min I hope that ain't true
Lol that was me who made that comment.. It's true. I just called and Les told me there's about 85-90 people out there right now.. My boy said the same thing. What's your ig name?

Just saw it off Twitter, don't really use IG. They doing a list?

Just saw it off Twitter, don't really use IG. They doing a list?
Yeah it's not an official list from West, but they're gonna honor it. I cant make it the morning so I',m gonna try online or another spot or maybe sopmeone will come thru for me.

Back
Top Bottom