Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i wear a 12 in flyknit racer. 11.5 in most new balances. but generally im a 12. i was just saying sauconys run big and i went with a 11 for the play cloths. i have a long skinny narrow foot lol 

i was the one who posted a couple pages back saying the laces were either too long or too short. 

ill do my best to describe how i did it...

at the top you have two final loop holes, i chose to make my 'final' loop hole below the play cloth head to show some tounge. 

in my final loop hole, i went back through twice, as you can see in my first pic, im holding an excess of lace, all of that is going through one hole! 

to get rid of a little extra lace, i let a little sag inside the shoe before pulling through the tips of the shoe lace

lol i dont know if that explains it well? im sure you can come up with your own ways. some people will go through one hole twice by doing the second pass under the tounge, essentially theres many ways. thats just what i came up with when they first came in.

^ that's pretty cool, right on.  i like to tie my laces on my sneakers, so i'll have to figure out a way to tie them lower or behind the tongue maybe... but that gives me a couple ideas to try out. 

Bait is allowing people to reserve 2 pair in store and no word saying they selling out reservations so I'm pretty hopefull to get that email tomorrow...

anyone know where i can find the play cloths grey pair in a 12? hopefully for under retail it seems like theyve dried up at many places that had coupons in that size.

might have to settle for the orange for the 112.

Now nordstrom is tempting me with the running mans too. Will be hard to pass up at 70 after discounts.

Last edited:
all three of those Italy exlucsives are easy passes :x

well, except for the black one. But duh it's a black shoe :lol: how can u mess that up

Last edited:
all three of those Italy exlucsives are easy passes
sick.gif

well, except for the black one. But duh it's a black shoe
laugh.gif
how can u mess that up
Yeah, but have you ever owned a pair of full black nubuck/suede shoes?  DUST MAGNETS!

Last edited:

i wear a 12 in flyknit racer. 11.5 in most new balances. but generally im a 12. i was just saying sauconys run big and i went with a 11 for the play cloths. i have a long skinny narrow foot lol 

i was the one who posted a couple pages back saying the laces were either too long or too short. 

ill do my best to describe how i did it...

at the top you have two final loop holes, i chose to make my 'final' loop hole below the play cloth head to show some tounge. 

in my final loop hole, i went back through twice, as you can see in my first pic, im holding an excess of lace, all of that is going through one hole! 

to get rid of a little extra lace, i let a little sag inside the shoe before pulling through the tips of the shoe lace

lol i dont know if that explains it well? im sure you can come up with your own ways. some people will go through one hole twice by doing the second pass under the tounge, essentially theres many ways. thats just what i came up with when they first came in.
This looks dope!  Seems like the way to go.  Looks way better like this than with the logo half-covered.

no boxes? :lol: c'mon now.... that's a big no-no. Unless they are on beater status.

I have one or two pairs that aren't in boxes that are NOT beaters, they're not suede tho.

The jazz premium pack will be available everywhere in time. Same cycle every release. Unless it's a collab I never worry. Black Razz being the exception because for some reason that was harder to track for a lot of people.

Dang better get that 7 and stuff em Lol!!! Syke people do that stuff fareally real though

my packers are a 6.5 and they feel "bigger" on me than I'd like them to.

but my black razz are a 6.5 and feel perfect :lol:

BAIT collabs are a 6 so we'll see how it goes; I may still go thru with my 6.5 email reservation and just return whichever pair doesn't fit well.

**or I can just go old school and wear like 2-3 pairs of slouch socks :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom