Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Didn't get a link for a 9.5 today. Hopefully I get one tomorrow!

Last edited:
If you're getting the cart empty thing just wait a minute and keep trying. Took me about 10 minutes and 5 tries before it worked. 

Eventually got em. It put two in my cart though. Deleted one just in case. Don't wanna get cancelled. I wear a 13 so I did the 54 in silver and black ropes.

You must... it's your first post since joining over a year ago
laugh.gif
I know right.  Actually sad over this.

Got my email, but kinda need to see on feet pics of the Baits, still on the fence whether to cop or not.. 

I wish they had just used a clear sole instead of the blue. Would have made them look better imo. Only thing im not diggin about it but not important enough for me not to buy.

I know it said your ticket expires tonight but if you dont pay now will you still have a chance later this week?

Last edited:

I know it said your ticket expires tonight but if you dont pay now will you still have a chance later this week?
They said on twitter somewhere no. If you won today you have to buy today, there's nothing they can do to get your reservation back tomorrow - its a whole new round of ppl.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people entered the raffle and didn't win. Seems like most of the people I know got the email saying they won the raffle. 

I wonder how many people entered the raffle and didn't win. Seems like most of the people I know got the email saying they won the raffle. 

I entered for a size 11 and haven't gotten an email yet. Last Bait raffle I entered was for Asics GL3 Guardians. Didn't get an email for those either lol.

Didn't realize these were hyped either. Hope they stay somewhat under the radar.

I entered for a size 11 and haven't gotten an email yet. Last Bait raffle I entered was for Asics GL3 Guardians. Didn't get an email for those either lol.

Didn't realize these were hyped either. Hope they stay somewhat under the radar.
i always get email,

may you should enter all the username they ask

Back
Top Bottom