Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

thanks for info not sure my sizing in any saucony model this being my first pair but seeing how you guys saying im grab .5 down

please guys I need your help. Ordered through saucony on Thursday and still don't have tracking. Do they usually email tracking? order says shipped on the website under the orders page.

I can't remember if they email tracking. Is there no way to track it from your order history?

thanks for info not sure my sizing in any saucony model this being my first pair but seeing how you guys saying im grab .5 down
.5 size down would be the way to go. I went tts and they are good but slightly more roomy than i prefer. They are still a easy wear tho. IDK about the guy who went 1.5 sizes down from their asics size? Thats crazy. I went with the same size as my GL3 and GL5 and like i said they are maybe .5 size larger. 

yep i go .5 up on gl3/5 tts to tight , wondering if i go tts or .5 down from my tts they be ok i hate my sneakers being to tight, find some1 on the bay doing a cash meet up for retail and its my tts

Last edited:
yep i go .5 up on gl3/5 tts to tight , wondering if i go tts or .5 down from my tts they be ok i hate my sneakers being to tight, find some1 on the bay doing a cash meet up for retail and its my tts
you could probably wear either. id go .5 size down from your asics size if you dont like a tight fit. a full size down may be too much. IMO you can always wear a sneaker thats a little big but wearing one thats too small sucks

I guess nobody wants to help with the question I had earlier. it's all good. I thought this was a forum where people help each other.

LMAO sounds like my girl. 

Nobody responded because no one knows. 

Either they created a label and it hasnt shipped yet or they forgot to email you. Your best bet would be to contact customer service not NT. 

LMAO sounds like my girl. 

Nobody responded because no one knows. 

Either they created a label and it hasnt shipped yet or they forgot to email you. Your best bet would be to contact customer service not NT. 
This her, too? 
laugh.gif

Where would you like to eat? 

I dunno, you pick. "I don't care."

How about X? No, not that.

How about XX? Nah.

How about XXX? Ummm, no, I don't care for that either.

Ummm XXXXX? Ehhh, no

Jesus f'ing Christ, woman, you pick then. My God!! 
roll.gif

please guys I need your help. Ordered through saucony on Thursday and still don't have tracking. Do they usually email tracking? order says shipped on the website under the orders page.
I can't remember if they email tracking. Is there no way to track it from your order history?
I guess nobody wants to help with the question I had earlier. it's all good. I thought this was a forum where people help each other.
mean.gif

This her, too? :lol:

How about XX? Nah.

Ummm XXXXX? Ehhh, no

Jesus f'ing Christ, woman, you pick then. My God!! :rofl:

Gotta love communication. Nobody wants to say what they really want. At least we can come in here and do it correctly... Only In Sohos.

This her, too? :lol:

How about XX? Nah.

Ummm XXXXX? Ehhh, no

Jesus f'ing Christ, woman, you pick then. My God!! :rofl:

Lmao all the time

Those are fire. Im pretty new to Saucony so does anyone mind giving me some info on these? When did they release etc...
Saucony DXN Trainer "Lodge Pack".  Those grey wool joints (that are restocking) released along with an all-over woodland camo print version this past January as a Saucony.com exclusive.  Here's a link to more info...

http://www.saucony.com/en/lodge-pack/

Wore these yesterday and got a scuff on the front. Any recommendations on how to get this out on suede?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom