Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I keep an eye on Chinese rep sites regularly (mostly for Jordans), and I can say I've never seen rep Offsprings or Sohos. Oddly enough they DO have Ubiq Pacific Dusks, as well as a ton of GRs for some reason (doesn't make any sense at all), but not the others.

Not saying that they don't make rep Offsprings, just that I don't recall ever seeing any, and a quick google search doesn't seem to bring up any mentions.

OK, I stand corrected - it appears that they DO, in fact, make a rep Offspring:
http://repsneakers.ru/products/dominik-ulrich-saucony-x-offspring-shadow-p-39419.html

Doesn't come up on most of the sites I checked, but it came up here and that's enough for everyone to officially consider themselves warned that they are out there.

We'll see if Sauconys become as replicated as Asics are, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and let everyone know if I start seeing other popular limited pairs (Soho, LOM, Cabin Fever, Snow Beach, Space Race pack, etc.) start showing up.

Some of these shops need to step up shipping; foreign stores charge similar prices for international shipping...

I got the reds. Seriously good lookin out. I've been feenin for a courageous for a while. Even before the premium pack was announced. The club Monaco's had me interested.

No problem. Yea, I wish I could track down that Club Monaco tan pair for a steal. The speckled outsole was weird for me, but I was really digging the colorway.

I really jus looked at the red courageous for 10mins like should I. Jus spent a grip the past 2 weeks on some gems so I was tryna take a break. Finally decided against it. Heck of a deal tho :frown: cook on fam...

Back
Top Bottom