Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

thx mane! Been wanting these under retail

edit

damn out of 10.5, wondering should I go with my true size 11 or do sz.10..hmmmm
11. Id rather where a shoe thats 1/4 to 1/2 size big than one thats 3/4 to a 1/2 size small...Ive gone tts in the past with no trouble on saucony.

I ended up getting a 10, I wear the laces loose anyway.

rep to the person who posted the sale!

3rd pair of saucony's in 2 weeks 8)

pics?

cant find anything on em..

Just got these bad boys in. I must say these are filthy. I Really like these. Picked these up from sneaker feet first.

i kinda just hope they pop out of nowhere on release day so these dumb sneaker blogs don't hype them up

I hope the kushwackers aren't delayed. This is probably my most anticipated release for the year.

How so? Maybe I'm blind but they look like my legit pair lol
There's a couple of things I can see. BTW for ppl wondering, yes they make fake saucony's. They make fake everything
laugh.gif

Circle 1 shows the bad materials (suede shows no "hair"), thickness of the material once cut and the bad stitching.

Circles 2 and 5 show a smooth leather lining. Every Saucony that has a leather lining always comes wrinkled out the box, never smooth throughout.

Circle 3 shows a large dent in the middle of the toebox which shows poor assembly.

And circle 4 shows a bad stitch job on the tongue tag. Saucony would never stitch something this bad.

Don't get me wrong Saucony doesn't have the best quality control, but I know it aint this bad. Just look closely at the pics on the auction and compare it to official pics u can easily find on google. You should be able to see the difference.

Last edited:
Took 6+ weeks to arrive in the mail, but for $35 the wait was more than worth it!  Boo-ya-cah! 

Last edited:
There's a couple of things I can see. BTW for ppl wondering, yes they make fake saucony's. They make fake everything :lol: .

Circle 1 shows the bad materials (suede shows no "hair"), thickness of the material once cut and the bad stitching.
Circles 2 and 5 show a smooth leather lining. Every Saucony that has a leather lining always comes wrinkled out the box, never smooth throughout.
Circle 3 shows a large dent in the middle of the toebox which shows poor assembly.
And circle 4 shows a bad stitch job on the tongue tag. Saucony would never stitch something this bad.

Don't get me wrong Saucony doesn't have the best quality control, but I know it aint this bad. Just look closely at the pics on the auction and compare it to official pics u can easily find on google. You should be able to see the difference.

Whoa I never knew that made fake saucony's I'm all studying those pics now

I keep an eye on Chinese rep sites regularly (mostly for Jordans), and I can say I've never seen rep Offsprings or Sohos. Oddly enough they DO have Ubiq Pacific Dusks, as well as a ton of GRs for some reason (doesn't make any sense at all), but not the others.

Not saying that they don't make rep Offsprings, just that I don't recall ever seeing any, and a quick google search doesn't seem to bring up any mentions.

Was about to cop a pair of "Rise" grid 9000s for $140.. (this is a good price, right?)

I need to make sure they real now lol. Didn't know they made fake sauconys!

Just got my Grid SDs in. These were a must as soon as I saw them. I love the "Tron" connection, but these are nice enough on their own merits.

Back
Top Bottom