Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Today...

Been on a hiatus but my god these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just to set the record straight. This dude got his info wrong as some of you know already. These were designed by my dude DJ. He used to own the store in Jersey called Rarebreed but he had to close up shop. This and the other pair were his collab but I guess saucony is just releasing it as a GR pack, which is actually a good idea. Just giving credit where it's due.

If anyone missed the Atlantic Tides for retail, Ubiq put up a FSR not too long ago http://www.ubiqlife.com/ubiq-shadow-master-light-blue-melon-s70187-2.html
I really want to cop these since they prob wont be around after these sell out but I also want to hold out for the min choc scoops pack as well lol any chance these will bomb and go below retail? I do get worried with sizing cause I've never owned or tried on a pair of shadow masters, anyone who owns a pair think they are worth the buy? I love the color but $140 is a bit more than I'd like to pay with so many shoes coming out next month. Also what does FSR mean?

I really want to cop these since they prob wont be around after these sell out but I also want to hold out for the min choc scoops pack as well lol any chance these will bomb and go below retail? I do get worried with sizing cause I've never owned or tried on a pair of shadow masters, anyone who owns a pair think they are worth the buy? I love the color but $140 is a bit more than I'd like to pay with so many shoes coming out next month. Also what does FSR mean?
Honestly I think these would hit below retail at some point over the mint chocolates bc peoples favorite youtubers will be seeded pairs by Saucony and get their followers hyped to buy em. So there's a chance the mint chocolates could end up selling fast like the cavity pack. But just like the cavity pack, these too shall be stocked everywhere unless they make them saucony.com exclusives. That's not gonna be the case for the Atlantic Tides. So keep all of that in mind, as well as the fact that this would prob be the last time getting these for retail. However the resale of either pair shouldn't be too high anyway if you wanted to go back for the one you didn't pick up first. But ultimately, it's your decision as to which one you like the most. And just like showgamer19 said, FSR means full size run.

Last edited:
The Atlantic Tides might go like the Pacific Dusks though, which I have been struggling to get at or below retail in my size (12).

The Atlantic Tides might go like the Pacific Dusks though, which I have been struggling to get at or below retail in my size (12).
Idk Ubiq put that FSR up some days ago and not one size has been taken off the list. I think part of it has to do with the amount of shoes that are releasing and the multiple collabs that seem to drop every month, not to mention Air Max day and 25 anniversary. Still deciding on these though, I really want to cop cause I love the color and the shape of the shadow master but I also want to hold out for scoops pack. I guess my only concern is that i wait for may 1st and the scoops pack sells out RF style then I go for the tides and my size happens to be gone as well lol.

I think I'm in for the Mint Chocolate Chip scoop release.

I have the FeatureLV $100 collab which is currently in heavy use.  Loving the G9 Shadow 6 comfort and quality, and wouldn't mind another pair to put into rotation.

Hoping more pictures of the Vanilla Strawberry surface soon.

Going to buy a pair of Grid SDs soon. How's the sizing? I'm normally a 12, slightly wide foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom