Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Was already a vegetarian for about 3 years and I'm going to school for Environmental Compliance and stuff so I just thought it was time to at least try it. The only thing I'm worried about is letting go of my shoes lol and what all is faux leather whats real suede etc

Was already a vegetarian for about 3 years and I'm going to school for Environmental Compliance and stuff so I just thought it was time to at least try it. The only thing I'm worried about is letting go of my shoes lol and what all is faux leather whats real suede etc
the dedication, like most of your jordans would have to go, im sad for you, but if you go all the way proud that you stand behind what you believe in. 

Hey, whatever makes you feel good inside, but I'd personally be more concerned with the working conditions of the HUMANS producing these shoes.  That's a whole nother topic for a whole nother day, so I'll leave it at that.

in the process of becoming vegan. Trying to find out what Shoes i can keep from saucony. Any info is helpful. Thank you Guys
[thread="343161"]Respect for going vegan. I was vegetarian for 10 years (vegan for 2 of those years.) When i first started, I refused to buy any shoes that weren't synthetically made... Unfortunately, I quickly learned that those shoes never held up well and finding vegan sneakers by my favorite brands was an extremely difficult task. I'm not trying to discourage you, but just make sure you're ready to give up your sneaker hobby after going vegan. Best of luck.  [/thread]
Synthetic shoes are made from petrol materials that are bad for the environment. So I find it to be a rather stupid tradeoff unless you feel that strongly about the animals.

So far the only shoe (model) i see confirmed as Vegan is my Roshes and FlyKnit Chukkas. Got the Cruel Worlds 1 & 2 but thats an clear keeper. I hear the Fresh Pick Saucony pack is Vegan but they haven't emailed me back yet. Thanks Yall tho

Via
Sneakerfreakermag instagram picture

For some reason I wish there was a little more black or purple accents in the sole and midsole not just all white. I'm feeling them but if it's too rough to get them I might pass.

I love the Grid model though.

Last edited:

Hey guys! I'm sry if you get this question a lot, but how does the strawberry vanilla 5000 fit? I went TTS
I usually compare sizing to nike running, and I am an 11.5. When i started buying sauconys i started going to a size 11. The Shadow 5000 i have i went with an 11. I ordered the strawberry vanilla scoops in an 11. I hope that helped

Back
Top Bottom