Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

This seller b. :smh:

^ Exactly! That's what a reserve is for. If you don't want it to potentially go for a lower price than you're willing to part with them for, use reserve. Sellers testing the waters like that are only wasting people's time. Can you leave negative feedback on a cancelled/refunded won bid?

Pretty much at least he could've hit me to let me know the deal or ask if we could work something out. Nope... I can leave feedback

Last edited:
Where do they come up with these themes? Its like they have 4 collabs already and we get to pick out of those. Iguess I was expecting something different, more in depth. Whatever let's see what happens.

Tbh I have no idea what extra butter could possibly do with these "themes" we could vote for.
I have no idea either but I love American Gothic

I have no idea either but I love American Gothic
I was thinking of going for American Gothic as well. Not 100% on that yet, they're very interesting categories.
I can't help but think of the Quaker Oats guy when I look at that painting, I went with A cause I wouldn't mind a rugged looking Shadow 5000. 

ok so we picked a model - then let us pick from a list of materials and colors and we create our own then vote. i guess thats too involved

ok so we picked a model - then let us pick from a list of materials and colors and we create our own then vote. i guess thats too involved
Ya their not gonna do that in the off chance that what we end up picking looks terrible lol I assume that maybe 25-30% actually bothered voting in the first place. 

So SneakerBaas released a few pairs of the Babochka 6000's a few hours ago. I heard they were left over pairs from some sneaker convention. I caught it at work and managed to check out with my size. Anyone else cop? These were ones I always wanted since the release in Russia but kind of forgot about them since they never made it to any other countries.

Thanks to all who answered about sizing. Saw online a nice G9 Shadow but since they only have uk10/us11(same size I use for Air Max) I think I`m letting them go.

Last edited:
"Nite at the drive in" has won. I have the strangest feeling I might pass on this...
That was the only theme i didnt like. All these kids love bright lights and crazy colors. I mean, I do too some of the time but its so overwhelming now. 

Back
Top Bottom