Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Sigh, in cart but the shipping calculator was stuck. Forget it.

joe-girardi.gif

got an error after submitting my cc info. went to check in my profile and i have an order pending auth! so hopefully I got em.... any one that got thru get a confirm email???
Same thing happened here, but no confirm email either. Anyone have a confirmation email yet?

Alright they're in the cart, trying to checkout

EDIT: 2 pairs in my cart :smh: Won't show me updating the amount for some reason

Last edited:
Well, got all the way to check out, clicked submit, and ended up with an Xsilva screen. So at this point if it went through, great, if not, I'm not trying again. $18 for shipping from GA to PA is ridiculous anyway.

Well, got all the way to check out, clicked submit, and ended up with an Xsilva screen. So at this point if it went through, great, if not, I'm not trying again. $18 for shipping from GA to PA is ridiculous anyway.
check you profile and see if you have an order#

10.5 gone now, had to empty my cart cause the freaking site wouldn't update :smh: I'll try for 11 and if I miss out then that's it.

EDIT: calculating the shipping now

Last edited:
"The product "SAUCONY X EPITOME - SHADOW 5000 "RIGHTEOUS ONE", BLUE, 11.5" is now out of stock and has been removed from your cart."

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hopefully after putting everyone through this much trouble they will at least have enough stock to fulfill the orders now! The wait begins!

Back
Top Bottom