Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got lots of love today wearing these :smile:

Anyone know for sure how Sneaker Freaker ships shoes?  Saw that someone mentioned they use DHL in the past.  I tried emailing them earlier in the week, but no response.

I've horrible experiences with DHL's brokerage charges when importing stuff into Canada -- anyone know if SF undervalues items for customs?
shark baits were like $320-ish aud shipped via DHL. forget what tassies cost, but it was also DHL. never got hit with customs charges in the US for either.

no solid info on pricing yet?
it's $200 aud. plus shipping. but shipping as mentioned will probably cost an arm and a leg.

I think if you want the SF try today cause other stores that will be releasing them will likely be in store only or in store first and then online if left over pairs are available.

I think if you want the SF try today cause other stores that will be releasing them will likely be in store only or in store first and then online if left over pairs are available.

If extra butter releases i'll line up early. It's a 7 minute drive.

Just got my cancellation email and refund from yesterday's epitome purchase. Glad that was taken care of so quickly.

I read. My point; that is the problem. It's not an excuse. No law prohibits them from hiring a third or fourth employee, even just temp.

The only legitimate reason I can think to close shop is running out of things to sell.   (eta: obviously there's mother nature, other unforeseeable circumstance)

Last edited:
If you have to close your business for a week to process orders, you gotta reconsider your business strategy. They threw a huge release party, teasers for months and ultimately did not execute. I know they're a small shop but small shops release hyped collabs all the time without this much confusion.

Maan they better give these 2 employees some red bull and some 5 hour energy. I have yet to see a status update on my shoes or received a UPS shipping confirmation. They charged my credit card its been 4 days since the drop online. Typically places don't charge the card till the item ships. The status stays pending. My urbn outfitters order has shipped and you know when you go free shipping they take their time. 

Last edited:
That epitome release was atrocious, they should have taken a page out of the Premier book when they released the Northern Lights SBs.

I read. My point; that is the problem. It's not an excuse. No law prohibits them from hiring a third or fourth employee, even just temp.

The only legitimate reason I can think to close shop is running out of things to sell.   (eta: obviously there's mother nature, other unforeseeable circumstance)
My b bruh I didnt know if you knew that I was just trying to be informative. I agree, Its not a good business strategy. 

@JordDiem   all good fam, just confirming I read everything you said 
nerd.gif

even outside the release, I don't know how they run on only two employees. I'd assume it's owner/operated to keep costs low. two owners?

Last edited:
@JordDiem
  all good fam, just confirming I read everything you said :nerd:  

even outside the release, I don't know how they run on only two employees. I'd assume it's owner/operated to keep costs low. two owners?

True but on another note that avy is funny,disturbing, and will surely give me nightmares lol!!!

shark baits were like $320-ish aud shipped via DHL. forget what tassies cost, but it was also DHL. never got hit with customs charges in the US for either.
it's $200 aud. plus shipping. but shipping as mentioned will probably cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks!  Might have to pass on Kushwackers because DHL shipping has been terrible in my experience.  #Canadianproblems

Back
Top Bottom