Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I don't know if I have a weird foot or something but for the Kushwackers, I need to half size down from my actual size to wear them. A 12 would have been way to big.

Same here my man, I could probably wear 11.5 in KWs comfortably and I normally prefer a little room in my sneakers. I'm usually a US12 in everything that doesn't notoriously run small/big. This is my one and only SD grid so hard to compare to anything else.

This Shoe Has The Weirdest Sizing Feedback Of Any Sneaker I Have Ever Come Across :wow:

I'm Hearing Everything From TTS, To Go .5 Up, To Now They Might Even Fit .5 Big? :lol:

Really Need To Make Up My Mind And Pull The Trigger On A Pair Of These Soon |I

I'm Thinking Just Go TTS As A Safe Bet At This Point

Last edited:
I personally fees like TTS just the most impossible thing to figure out.

Me and you could have the same exact shoe in the same size and one could feel bigger than the other.

It's the most frustrating thing about buying shoes that you cannot try on.

I feel like the majority of dudes on here have never measured their foot and actually figured out what their size is regardless of how a given brand or shoe fits. I get my KW in today, but I'm going to guess that my 10.5 fits perfectly.

You guys really need to get the asphaltgold fittingroom app for sizing haha. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.asphaltgold.app&hl=en

Choose any sneaker from damn near any brand you feel fits tts and finds you the right size to kicks you're thinking about purchasing. Of course collabs are going to have a different size because of the materials used compared to GRs. But imo it's accurate and it helps me out a lot when copping kicks. 

Choose any sneaker from damn near any brand you feel fits tts and finds you the right size to kicks you're thinking about purchasing. Of course collabs are going to have a different size because of the materials used compared to GRs. But imo it's accurate and it helps me out a lot when copping kicks. 
I've come across a few that aren't totally accurate for me, but yeah it's a good reference tool for sure.

All These Years And I'm Just Now Learning About This?

:smh:

REPPED

That black pair on the left is too good with gum sole, reminds me of a certain shadow 90

White pair :pimp:

I've come across a few that aren't totally accurate for me, but yeah it's a good reference tool for sure.
Same, but definitely a good starting point.

In any case, got my Blackberry and Bermuda's from UO. Blackberry's are well worth the $30, but still an overall cheap looking shoe. Decently comfortable and perfect for my spare beaters to keep in the car.

The Bermuda's colors were a little underwhelming in person, but still a pretty nice shoe for $70; several glue stains but was a pretty nice pair with some buttery suede.

Glad I didn't pay near retail for either of these.

I have the fitting room app. It does help get an idea , but I find it's off sometimes.

But it's better than nothing.

I feel like the majority of dudes on here have never measured their foot and actually figured out what their size is regardless of how a given brand or shoe fits. I get my KW in today, but I'm going to guess that my 10.5 fits perfectly.
I think it has more to do with preference of fit too.
What I consider snug may be what you consider normal, or vice versa.

Based on the fitting room app every saucony should fit exactly the same.

I think it has more to do with preference of fit too.
What I consider snug may be what you consider normal, or vice versa.

Based on the fitting room app every saucony should fit exactly the same.
That's a good point. With Saucony I also think the toe box plays a big role. The Bushwhackers have a much smaller toe box than many other Saucony models.

Good to know.

Bushwackers are a grid 9000. I just bought a grid 9000 and I felt like the toe box is snug.

It's long enough, just snug around the toes.

I suppose I should stick to the same size for other models.

Last edited:
That's a good point. With Saucony I also think the toe box plays a big role. The Bushwhackers have a much smaller toe box than many other Saucony models.

Good to know.

Bushwackers are a grid 9000. I just bought a grid 9000 and I felt like the toe box is snug.

It's long enough, just snug around the toes.

I suppose I should stick to the same size for other models.

KUSHWackers Fella's

Don't Forget the KUSH!!! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom