Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Fianlly found for a price I wouldn't kill myself over. $170 shipped.

Nice, got a great deal on the same pair bout a month ago.

Yeah, i couldn't believe they said the Epitomes are the most expensive Sauconys ever and a collab with a fish restaurant.

Those Saucony nurse slides though...

Got my White Noises in and sadly the box didn't make it in one piece. Even though it was nicely packaged and fairly padded, one corner of the box broke off.

I usually only keep/collect collab and Jordan boxes, so it kind of sucks.

As for the shoe; the colors are great in person. Saucony collab quality is hit or miss (usually more misses from my experience) and this one is no different - quality is pretty terrible. Overall, since I'm going to be wearing them, and because of the cheap materials, it will be easy to maintain and I can just beat on them with no worries.

Strange they would be going for so cheap with such decent sizes available, but I took a chance and bought both pairs that seller had in sz9.  Hope they're legit.
A seller on Ebay is selling them for $ 75, do you guys think they are legit ?

Well, I am all in on The Jacksons. Hoping to have a chance to cop while I'm at work unfortunately. Would be really glad if I were to get the pins as well.

Fianlly found for a price I wouldn't kill myself over. $170 shipped.

Excellent pick up! Probably the Saucony of the year. I say probably because my White Noise from End are coming in today and I'll see in person which I prefer. But great price, I'd love to double up for this price.

Wore my End Grids yesterday. Safe to say I love them and def my fav saucony collab since who knows what. Materials are so different and just perfect. Would've gladly paid 150 plus ship for them

A seller on Ebay is selling them for $ 75, do you guys think they are legit ?

Probably the same seller I bought from. Suspicious he had so many pairs of 2011 collabs selling for so cheap, but I took a chance. We'll see...

I'm a 10.5 and I went tts. I would suggest y'all grab them off eBay for the 80$ they're going for right now. It's a str8 steal. Look at the quality of the liner.

Repped for the ebay heads-up. Seller's running a 10% off $50+ sale, too. Copped the blue Bodegas.

Probably the same seller I bought from. Suspicious he had so many pairs of 2011 collabs selling for so cheap, but I took a chance. We'll see...

He has a slew of Sperrys and Sauconys, so my guess is he bulk-bought warehouse stock or an outlet closing stock from their parent co., Wolverine.

I know many don't like the sizing question but how do the Courageous fit?
I wear an 11.5 in Saucony grids, shadows and originals.

I've come across those through my search and its from Deebok. I follow him on IG and his Saucony collection is too sick!

Back
Top Bottom