Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is it fine to size down on the pacific dusk if i have a wide foot? Or do they run pretty small?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Drew, I'd stay TTS. My Pacific Dusks are sz12 (my usual), and a a snug fit. My feet are slightly wider than normal, but not enough to call me a proper wide footer.

Hope this helps.

In other Saucony news, my friend in LA ordered the Atlantic Tides for me, so that'll be something nice to arrive to when I get to the US next Friday!

My size 7-8 all sold out on all colors 
tired.gif

^Yeah saucony tryna hype things up these shouldnt be pretty limited, theres pairs on ebay for $110 shipped and all the usual saucony accounts will have them

Saucony is wild corny for that. I hate when brands try to build up fake hype for non-limited GRs.

Is it fine to size down on the pacific dusk if i have a wide foot? Or do they run pretty small?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Drew, I'd stay TTS. My Pacific Dusks are sz12 (my usual), and a a snug fit. My feet are slightly wider than normal, but not enough to call me a proper wide footer.

Hope this helps.

In other Saucony news, my friend in LA ordered the Atlantic Tides for me, so that'll be something nice to arrive to when I get to the US next Friday!

Thank you, bro! Repped.

-Drew

Irish Coffee Pack selling out like that? Meh, I'll cop next paycheck off the bay for cheaper, I jus don't see them selling out that fast but I could be wrong? Anyways...

On feet pic of the Red Noise..now I gotta say these look pretty dope IMO.

Red noise reminds me a lot like Volcanoes...they're dope, but don't need 2 shoes that look similar.

I'm waiting for a deal on that coffee pack, pretty much all saucony gr's hit disco at some point... That tan pair is tempting me tho.

I know it's cliche but I'll say it anyway, photos don't do these justice. In what's not been a great year for Saucony collabs, this is a great under the radar release.

Last edited:
Ubiq Pacific Dusk and Atlantic Tide for $65 once placed in cart. Almost FSR too

Atlantic Tide

http://www.ubiqlife.com/ubiq-shadow-master-light-blue-melon-s70187-2.html

Pacific Dusk

http://www.ubiqlife.com/ubiq-shadow-master-sahara-red-orange-s70187-1.html
Had to grab both of these! I had always liked them and to be able to get both for less than the retail of one pair I just could not say no! Lol

Hopefully these fit slightly smaller than the 6000 since I had to grab a 10 in both instead of my usual 9.5 in the other models.

You have been Repped!

Back
Top Bottom