Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bait comes through again ... Starting to think if you've been in their raffle system previously you always win

Gona pass on baits and wait for the west nyc part 2 because these just arrived

Last edited:
sneakerspy got an early pair in yesterday and gave us a new look at them...they look pretty good, but still are a pass for me since im on the fence.

Won the BAIT raffle -- I'll order when I get home.

Side note: I love how their "Free US shipping over $50" doesn't apply to $120 shoes. I know it's only $8, but it's the principle of the thing that bugs the bejeezus outta me, especially when no exclusions are listed on either the shoe or shipping pages.

Won the BAIT raffle -- I'll order when I get home.

Side note: I love how their "Free US shipping over $50" doesn't apply to $120 shoes. I know it's only $8, but it's the principle of the thing that bugs the bejeezus outta me, especially when no exclusions are listed on either the shoe or shipping pages.
Email them -- that's what I did last time and I got free shipping.

Thanks for the tip - I just emailed them. I've ordered a lot from them, so I'm sure they'll work with me on it. They're still my favorite West Coast shop.
good to hear .. I struck out on the raffle ..I'm gonna go to the store and try to cop the moons tomorrow [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Response from BAIT re: shipping:

For more information regarding our shipping, please click the link below:

http://www.baitme.com/help/shipping

We understand that our site says Free Shipping over $50; however, there is an additional $8 shipping and handling fee for all of our collaboration shoes. We apologize for the confusion.

Lame, but whatever. I told them they should asterisk their $50 promo, if only to keep new customers from getting PO'd.

Actually won the raffle...first pair of sauconys...hope they're comfy. Almost forgot to look for the email...I'm at work and about to go to sleep. Woulda been pissed if I woke up and remembered lol

I think it's the model I'm not agreeing with, if it was a 6000 and not 5500 I would probably scoop them..

Back
Top Bottom