Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Loving those Quiet Lifes, not usually one for patterns or prints but I think it works really well on these, not over the top. Best 5000 I've seen in while.

Some nice looking stuff over past couple of pages, especially olive SDs, black are decent too.

Agreed on the Quiet Life's being the best 5000 to drop in a while. Good mix of two colors that already go well together.

Anybody see the Saucony g8 grid 9? I think that's what they are called?

saucony dropping some fire. i like everything i have seen except one pair on the jazz.

those grid 8500 are perfect. they did away with the worst part of the grid 9000(the sole) and took that silo to its full potential. need those the QL, the packers, the olive sd and those pink joints. what silo are those?

are those packer joints going to be just like the burgundy shadow 6000's and store exclusive? anyone got a release date on them?

Last edited:
Already decided the Quiet Lifes will be my next Saucony pickup, but

these Olives are something fierce too! :smokin Looking like the same quality as the Irish Coffee Pack and that purple/plum pair that released a few weeks back.

Last edited:

saucony dropping some fire. i like everything i have seen except one pair on the jazz.

those grid 8500 are perfect. they did away with the worst part of the grid 9000(the sole) and took that silo to its full potential. need those the QL, the packers, the olive sd and those pink joints. what silo are those?

are those packer joints going to be just like the burgundy shadow 6000's and store exclusive? anyone got a release date on them?
pink joints are grid 8000 and packers so far are store exclusive like the burgundy...they drop today at 12p est

Last edited:

pink joints are grid 8000 and packers so far are store exclusive like the burgundy...they drop today at 12p est
cool thanks rep'd. gonna grab these maybe ease the pain of not being able to find a pair of fp squads.

so far looks as if the store exclusive deal is holding up with packer? those burgundy 6k's have not popped up anywhere else right? what are chances they will hit disco on packer's site?

cool thanks rep'd. gonna grab these maybe ease the pain of not being able to find a pair of fp squads.

so far looks as if the store exclusive deal is holding up with packer? those burgundy 6k's have not popped up anywhere else right? what are chances they will hit disco on packer's site?

yea so far they are still only at packer...Memorial Day weekend is coming so they'll be some sales going on. if not they should def hit disco before the yrs out, which is good bc both of these colorways are better for fall/winter.

Last edited:
Do Shadow Originals fit the same as other Saucony´s, like Shadow 6000´s or Grids? I´m trying to get a pair of the pink and black cavity pack ones but I would have to size down .5 since I can´t find my normal size 11. Thanks in advance!

Do Shadow Originals fit the same as other Saucony´s, like Shadow 6000´s or Grids? I´m trying to get a pair of the pink and black cavity pack ones but I would have to size down .5 since I can´t find my normal size 11. Thanks in advance!

All Sauconys are TTS for me.

6000s fit .5 big on me.

So, I wear a 10 in all Sauconys except 6ks, in which I wear a 9.5. I can also get by in 9.5s in Grid 9ks, too.

Back
Top Bottom