Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anybody know if there is any special packaging for this release?

These things are selling out everywhere,was really wanting to get under retail. Does not look good as of right now.

Really didn't expect these to be that limited. Ah well though. I've reached the point where missing out on a release no longer bothers me, because there's always other shoes coming out.

I think the QL's are dope but I slept hard on the release yesterday and I'm ok with that doesn't bother me that I missed either, plus I'm not gonna pay resale for those. There's always another dope shoe release around the corner from either brand in the future. IMO

I think the QL's are dope but I slept hard on the release yesterday and I'm ok with that doesn't bother me that I missed either, plus I'm not gonna pay resale for those. There's always another dope shoe release around the corner from either brand in the future. IMO

They just didn't do it for me. Color blocking was meh.

Retail or bust too. It's not like I don't have DS joints to pull out now. No need to pay a reseller.

Lowest price for the Quiet Lifes in my size on eBay is $249.99, with a best offer option available :lol: At the right price i'd probably pay over retail, but that's far from the right price. There are honestly just too many other great shoes out there in comparison to the Quiet Lifes.

Back
Top Bottom