Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How wide are your feet?  I wear half size down in all Saucony compared to my Asics GL3/5 but my feet are narrow.
they're slightly wide. nothing drastic. never had to buy a size bigger than my true 11 for any shoe that fit tts

I say 11. I'm a 9 in nb and my kush are a 9.5

How wide are your feet?  I wear half size down in all Saucony compared to my Asics GL3/5 but my feet are narrow.
For whatever reason, I think the smaller size Grid SDs Kushwackers run a bit smaller and the larger size KW run a lil larger...I could've easily gone down 1/2 sz in my US12 Kushs.

My lone US12 chill pack seems closer to TTS, but even it with a thin sock probably would've been okay with a 11.5.

Last edited:
Been trying to track down Quiet Life's near me and I found one spot with my size the other day. Decided I'd go there after the atmos GLIII drop. Failed on those. Turn up to cop Quiet Life's and they shipped it to a different location for another buyer. Came back home, tried for atmos online, failed. Finally just grabbed the last one in my size from shoe gallery. My first Sauc in a while, looking forward to seeing these in hand.

Been trying to track down Quiet Life's near me and I found one spot with my size the other day. Decided I'd go there after the atmos GLIII drop. Failed on those. Turn up to cop Quiet Life's and they shipped it to a different location for another buyer. Came back home, tried for atmos online, failed. Finally just grabbed the last one in my size from shoe gallery. My first Sauc in a while, looking forward to seeing these in hand.

Congrats on the purchase!

Haven't been in this thread in a MINUTE. SP '17 is looking to be decent. Nothing fuego. Expect Dirty Snow Pt. 2 
nerd.gif

Those are kinda ill.  Any other info?

What's with all the tan colored kicks being released in summer though?

Last edited:
Those are kinda ill.  Any other info?

What's with all the tan colored kicks being released in summer though?
They release on the 1st for $85 according to SBD. These will be my 1st shadow originals in 15+ years for around $50. They remind me of those jazz premiums from a while back. Materials look on point for the price.

Back
Top Bottom