Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

What size are you in the cabin fevers? A few spots down here had them over the weekend. Don't know if they sold out or not but it's worth a try. Call Epitome Atl and Kick Theory (they're both on IG too by the way)

***Correction: Kick Theory is NOT sold out of the Cabin Fevers, thier IG said it for some reason... I called and they had 2 left, a 10.5 & a 12. I was hoping for an 11.5 but I took the 12. And to make things better, they had a pair of Distinct Life shadows in my size so I grabbed them too. Dropped $276 total shipped... take that resellers lol

Carterman904 - thanks again brotha, would not have copped without your help.

What size are you in the cabin fevers? A few spots down here had them over the weekend. Don't know if they sold out or not but it's worth a try. Call Epitome Atl and Kick Theory (they're both on IG too by the way)

***Correction: Kick Theory is NOT sold out of the Cabin Fevers, thier IG said it for some reason... I called and they had 2 left, a 10.5 & a 12. I was hoping for an 11.5 but I took the 12. And to make things better, they had a pair of Distinct Life shadows in my size so I grabbed them too. Dropped $276 total shipped... take that resellers lol

Carterman904 - thanks again brotha, would not have copped without your help.

No problem my dude!! Glad to help a fellow NTer out and I'm glad everything worked out for ya!! Great pickups, you won't be disappointed in those Cabin Fevers!

No problem my dude!! Glad to help a fellow NTer out and I'm glad everything worked out for ya!! Great pickups, you won't be disappointed in those Cabin Fevers!

i appreciate it! I'm actually more souped about the Novems believe it or not lol. I have been trying to find those for a good while and the only places that had em were overseas in my size... But I am psyched for the Cabins as well... I didn't like em really until i seen em with the red laces in. Hoping this 12 isnt super big!

I went with my normal size and they're a perfect fit for me but I do have wide feet so don't know if that factors into the equation. 

re: Cabin Fever re-release on Ubiq...

had a 9 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added an 8.5 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added a 9.5 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added a 10 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout

whole process took about 20 minutes...i love it when sites can't handle the traffic.

anyway, congrats on all that got their pairs...

re: Cabin Fever re-release on Ubiq...

had a 9 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added an 8.5 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added a 9.5 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout
went back...added a 10 in my cart, sold out by the time i got through checkout

whole process took about 20 minutes...i love it when sites can't handle the traffic.

anyway, congrats on all that got their pairs...

Pretty much sums up my experience too. :smh:

so comfortable...

Last edited:
*prays for a Soho restock somewhere in all size 12s* lol
don't want to disappoint you but chances are...0.0001. what i would do is i would check on ebay and negotiate reasonable prices directly through paypal.

paid for mine double retail price... :S i had to do it cause i couldn't sleep :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom