Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is there for sure proof that all the sizes are gone?
nothing is 100% but at this point you gotta pick a site and pretty much pray cause navigating to sites once it drops is hell on earth.  hanon seems to be everyones back up but thats a sure fire way for a site to crash 

Anteater x Saucony Jazz Original “Sea and Sand”

21st June

United States

Extra Butter

Packer Shoes

Bodega

Rare Breed

Premier

Feature

Kith

West NYC

Bait

Wish

Shoe Gallery

Spoke with wish they said they arent getting them but thanks for the rest

glad I never wanted the anteaters, not really a fan of the jazz model.

O snap the homie @ThreeGeees has decided to join us...welcome home brutha lol :nthat:

So let me get this straight Ends Sold out of an unreleased pair of Sneakers...

basically...YES. they did the samething for the green solebox lucanid a few weeks ago. they dropped em early, then sent out an email saying that they weren't supposed to but they will still honor the orders and would release them again on the original release date. when the date came all that was their was the same sold out page from the beginning after the early drop.

Last edited:
It sure gets frustrating to repeatedly miss out on releases like this because we all know the people with early links are the re-sellers.....

Edit: It said product disabled for me on that link you posted whatever that means.

Last edited:
I have a harder time getting a saucony collab than any other shoe it seems. These websites are jokes why even bother with online. It makes them look bad.

Back
Top Bottom