Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Heads up, select sizes are available for these Shadow Masters on Nordstrom Rack for $57 +shipping. https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/search?query=shadow+master

Clean colorways for a GR, originally released in Fall 2013 I believe..the "Grey Pack."

Last edited:

^ just a promo, or also a tie-in that Sneakerbaas and Saucony have a collab pending?

Sounds like it's just a contest. Translation (per Google):
Code:
Sneaker Boss and Saucony want to know who the real boss Sneaker of the Benelux. Join us and you may win the prize worth 2500 euros !Check the link in the bio and join in!

LMAO sounds like my girl. 

Nobody responded because no one knows. 

Either they created a label and it hasnt shipped yet or they forgot to email you. Your best bet would be to contact customer service not NT. 
First of all I did contact Saucony and they would not give me a straight answer to when it will ship. I figured I would ask here on NT to see from everybody elses experience but nobody gave me an answer as well. I guess getting help in today's world is really hard because nobody likes to do it. Look and read your response for example.
mean.gif
 They ended up finally shipping this morning but thanks anyways.

I can't remember if they email tracking. Is there no way to track it from your order history?
First, somebody did reply to you ^^^ and that was minutes after you asked.

First of all I did contact Saucony and they would not give me a straight answer to when it will ship. I figured I would ask here on NT to see from everybody elses experience but nobody gave me an answer as well. I guess getting help in today's world is really hard because nobody likes to do it. Look and read your response for example.
mean.gif
 They ended up finally shipping this morning but thanks anyways.
Second, I also answered you.

Third, No one knew when your item would ship because we dont work in the saucony shipping department. 

Fourth, you threw a passive aggressive fit because nobody could give you a definite answer. That kind of immature comment is going to draw an unwanted response everytime. Im not here to be an a55 and call people out. If you would like future help don't tarnish your own reputation. 

Please feel free to ask honest questions or post Saucony related thoughts at your own risk in the future. lol

Last edited:

First, somebody did reply to you ^^^ and that was minutes after you asked.

Second, I also answered you.

Third, No one knew when your item would ship because we dont work in the saucony shipping department. 

Fourth, you threw a passive aggressive fit because nobody could give you a definite answer. That kind of immature comment is going to draw an unwanted response everytime. Im not here to be an a55 and call people out. If you would like future help don't tarnish your own reputation. 

Please feel free to ask honest questions or post Saucony related thoughts at your own risk in the future. lol
You answered me? really? I don't think so. Your response was very negative and insulting. Go back and read your comment especially the first line. You did say contact customer service but really? That's the first thing I would do before coming on here and posting on NT.

I know I came a little bit harsh but was getting the run around from Saucony and just wanted some help since it was my first time ordering through them. Also, my UPS package for my teal 4's was stolen by UPS and didn't want any issues with this particular item. Maybe thats why I came a little harsh and I do apologize for that. 

You answered me? really? I don't think so. Your response was very negative and insulting. Go back and read your comment especially the first line. You did say contact customer service but really? That's the first thing I would do before coming on here and posting on NT.

I know I came a little bit harsh but was getting the run around from Saucony and just wanted some help since it was my first time ordering through them. Also, my UPS package for my teal 4's was stolen by UPS and didn't want any issues with this particular item. Maybe thats why I came a little harsh and I do apologize for that. 
You're still not addressing the fact that someone did, in fact, answer your question immediately afterwards.

It's not that you came in harsh, it's that it's been pointed out multiple times the post IMMEDIATELY after yours answered your question and yet you still threw a fit. When it was pointed out, multiple times, that someone did answer, you conveniently ignore it and make other excuses.

I wish all my questions on NT were answered, but alas, not every single one does and some get buried in other discussions. Just relax and ask again or be patient with something as simple as confirmations from an online store.

You're still not addressing the fact that someone did, in fact, answer your question immediately afterwards.

It's not that you came in harsh, it's that it's been pointed out multiple times the post IMMEDIATELY after yours answered your question and yet you still threw a fit. When it was pointed out, multiple times, that someone did answer, you conveniently ignore it and make other excuses.

I wish all my questions on NT were answered, but alas, not every single one does and some get buried in other discussions. Just relax and ask again or be patient with something as simple as confirmations from an online store
I did not see the post that someone made immediately after or else i would of not made that comment.

Last edited:
I missed the pacific dusk restock but ended up getting a DS pair for $10 cheaper through ebay. Pretty psyched to see them in person.

Is it just me or are shadow 5000s half size too big?

i got 11, typically an 11 but these a large amount of toebox room that creates a crease going along the path of my toes as they get smaller. I'm wearing this cw

Is it just me or are shadow 5000s half size too big?

i got 11, typically an 11 but these a large amount of toebox room that creates a crease going along the path of my toes as they get smaller. I'm wearing this cw
Do you own other Saucony kicks?  Shadow 5000 fit about the same as all other Saucony models, lengthwise.  More narrow than shadow 6000, if anything.

I think stupid Nike sizing has everybody thinking their shoe size is a half size larger than it is. I have 2 pair of shadow 5000 in size 11. While they are fine especially with my default Nike elite no show sock in the summer. I get a slightly better fit at 10.5. My foot though is probably a little smaller than a true 11 and a little bigger than a true 10.5 if that makes sense.

Do you own other Saucony kicks?  Shadow 5000 fit about the same as all other Saucony models, lengthwise.  More narrow than shadow 6000, if anything.
Nah man, these are my only ones. I'm getting ready to buy a pair of originals or nb 574s though. I am 11 in roshe runs, 11.5 in huaraches and 11 in my running shoe (lunarglide 6). I'm just curious.. they feel slightly big in the toe box but good everywhere else.
These are nice. What's the cw called?
No clue, they are a GR release I'm pretty sure.. I got them for christmas. I've walked into foot locker or finishline a few times and gotten quite a few compliments though. You can find em here - Amazon product ASIN B00HRZSG34

Last edited:
Nah man, these are my only ones. I'm getting ready to buy a pair of originals or nb 574s though. I am 11 in roshe runs, 11.5 in huaraches and 11 in my running shoe (lunarglide 6). I'm just curious.. they feel slightly big in the toe box but good everywhere else.

In that case, yea I go half size down from my Nike runners on all Saucony models. My feet are narrow.

Back
Top Bottom