Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I showed self control I only got a pair of G9 controls that I had been eyeing. Of course now I have the regrets I didn't pick up the Grey courageous. :smh:

And yeah their shipping is stupid outrageous!

I'd grab the Neon Black G9s to match my Neon Blues, but the $15 ship killed it for me. I'll wait for them to be less, or I'll pass altogether.

Damn man 50 off is tempting lol I would love to cop a pair of G9 Control but im still unsure if I need a 12 or 13. I really wish a 12.5 was in the picture cause my mint Grid 9000 fit a half size to big and Ive yet to try on a pair of Shadow Masters. 
Most of my runners I go up .5 and my Mint Grid 9000's fit big so I grabbed another pair at TTS and they fit perfect.
I decided to go TTS on the G9 Controls. For $75 shipped, that's a pretty good deal.

Most of my runners I go up .5 and my Mint Grid 9000's fit big so I grabbed another pair at TTS and they fit perfect.
I decided to go TTS on the G9 Controls. For $75 shipped, that's a pretty good deal.
ya I envy those with smaller fit who have the option to go up/down .5 lol I'm just afraid the 12 might be too snug but the 13 too big which tends to be the case more often than not lol.

Saucony cheppy popped! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Was able to use the $20 rewards off FNL

$60 was a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom